How many baboons could you take down armed only with a giant carrot?

Author Topic: How many baboons could you take down armed only with a giant carrot?  (Read 1973 times)

If I can use it like a spear then about 50 thru 60 before I get carried away with my fancy ass twirling and stab myself.
Oh wait it's a test

Ayy

Seriously though, no chance of killing even a single baboon. They'd rip you to pieces if you didn't have a gun or something like a sword, which you're skilled at using.

Seriously though, no chance of killing even a single baboon. They'd rip you to pieces if you didn't have a gun or something like a sword, which you're skilled at using.
that's what i was thinking. i saw the title of the post and was like, "uhhh, zero.."

lets use a bladed or really pointy object
toothbrush shank, KNIFE.
but we get a giant pleasuring device...
okay

lets use a bladed or really pointy object
toothbrush shank, KNIFE.
but we get a giant pleasuring device...
okay
i think the objective is to shove it so far up their ass it comes out their mouth

i think the objective is to shove it so far up their ass it comes out their mouth
The shortest baboon species is 20 inches tall, while the biggest is 47 inches tall.
Although that includes their legs, those are still some massive carrots to skewer a baboon.

Also, this is what you're up against.

i'm the strongest out of all u guys....

Thanks to this life saving test I know my limit for when the baboon apocalypse finally hits.