Poll

Host more of this?

Yes
14 (82.4%)
No
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Ace of Spades - Trench Gamemode Server with Rotations  (Read 2481 times)

I thought this was an arcade for a second.

Anyone still interested in me hosting this?

Yes! I still play it sometimes on Build and Shoot but this looks really cool.

Yes please! No good servers at the moment.

Yeah I love playing!

Weekend hosting session, why not?

Ace of Spades is up.

- Removed Pistol. It was stupid.

This makes me think of that AoS weapon pack I was making like 3 years ago that I never finished.

I think I still have the model lying around somewhere

Thought it would be fun hosting this again.

However, our map was more of a test and would actually make a great capture point map.

We need a new map though.

If you are interested in helping, download the brickpack and make a map in singleplayer or join the dev server I will be hosting soon so we can start progress.

bump
If we don't get any builders onboard I'll attempt to build some maps myself.

I really want to host this again. I really do. People have told me it is just a trench server, and it is. However, I wanted to expand upon the idea. I think the name is not understandable enough to the target audience; being people who like Trench DMs. Do you guys have any suggestions of new server names? I understand this is based on AOS, and it could confuse people, but a name like this does not exactly sell the idea.

I really want to host this again. I really do. People have told me it is just a trench server, and it is. However, I wanted to expand upon the idea. I think the name is not understandable enough to the target audience; being people who like Trench DMs. Do you guys have any suggestions of new server names? I understand this is based on AOS, and it could confuse people, but a name like this does not exactly sell the idea.
Stop using trench digging and have someone attempt to program a new system where you can place blocks infinitely, but you are able to shoot them out like AOS. Then, have the new system destroy all bricks connected when detected as floating bricks. Now it has a different gameplay mechanic than trench digging.

Stop using trench digging and have someone attempt to program a new system where you can place blocks infinitely, but you are able to shoot them out like AOS. Then, have the new system destroy all bricks connected when detected as floating bricks. Now it has a different gameplay mechanic than trench digging.
also fakekill those bricks plus put the flags on pillars you can topple that regen when the flag is returned