fireking has become sadking

Author Topic: fireking has become sadking  (Read 1185 times)

so i've been depressed for a while. i'm not entirely sure what caused it, but it's been digging at me for a while. i also have a problem with anxiety in social situations and am very introverted because of it - i have like 2 friends.
to make matters worse, my parents got divorced recently. to be honest, all my dad wants to do is argue and make problems out of everything; don't get me wrong, he's my dad and of course i still love him, but he's been really loving difficult with him as of late.
today, he just pushed me over the edge. i retaliated - something i'd never do - and he just started to scream stuff at me and slap me. i went to my room and locked my door and over the past 2 hours he's come by saying it's my fault that the divorce happened, etc.
i'm so stressed/angry/depressed that i'm actually thinking about Self Delete. i know it's greedy and a permanent solution to a temporary problem, and that i shouldn't be thinking about it at all, but i can't help but think if i did.
i know this isn't Yahoo Answers or anything and i probably shouldn't be saying this on the BLF but i'm too afraid my parents will see that i'm trying to ask for help and here's the only place where i can really say any of this

I went to my room and locked my door and over the past 2 hours he's come by saying it's my fault that the divorce happened, etc.
At that point you should have gone out the window.

OT: Your dad sounds like a "12 Gauge to the ass.

Don't kill yourself.
It will make things worse.

over the past 2 hours he's come by saying it's my fault that the divorce happened, etc.
holy hell

is it possible for you to live with your mother?

all i can suggest is that you maintain as little contact with your father as possible for the while. do not engage.
if something does happen then focus on your survival

i'll give you credit for realizing that Self Delete is a permanent solution and such, very impressive

you don't have to love your father all the time dude, he sounds abusive as forget

also don't kill yourself

If you kill yourself, tell me how Hell is, okay? Run away from him and leave an anonymous tip to child services with a letter saying you ran away due to the ass's abusiveness.

Jack off
When I feel down I usually go to McDonalds and eat away my sadness
Or ride trains for like the whole loving day.

your parents might be abusive, but that is not entirely necessary for Self Delete. infact, its even in the op you wrote. you dont need to kill yourself, im sort of in your shoes too, with my only friend being a girl i have a crush on but cant tell her that. it gets really aggervating to the point that i consider it too, but i dont because i know that i could still have a chance and that the pain is only for a short time. you could also just call the police on your dad too because child abuse is violation of the US Department of Law. you could have all that abusive crap out of your life with a simple 911 call.

if ive offended, forgive me, i'm trying to help

edit: i seem to have forgotten in my incredibly small paragraph, to include that my parents are almost always fighting, and my brother is always fighting me over stupid crap, but its only temporary. even though its not the same as divorce, i kinda have the same experience because it involves major conflict and increased arguments. almost everyday, my parents are yelling at each other. i'd suggest verging away from your dad for a long time, he'll need you someday, and he probably knows it darn well.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 11:07:22 AM by Blockz »

wow holy stuff dude, you're so quiet in steam that you never really explain stuff to me
I really REALLY suggest you never Self Delete, you've been one of my best friends over the internet
it would be really stuffty to have you suddenly go
I'd probably get into depression if you decided to let it go
get on steam and we'll play a game or two, to get your mind off things
occasionally I have these thoughts, but they've never kept with me, eventually I forget and just make the most out of what I have
be lucky that you have internet and a computer, a good one at that
try to refuse contact with your dad, and if your mother is being nicer, discuss with her about your feelings, or just keep it to yourself and try to forget.
it's loving sad to see you like this

1. Don't Self Delete, it's not the way to go. You have a life, enjoy it while you can
2. See if your mother will take you in. If not, Call CPS (assuming you are under 18) and report your father
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 12:04:21 PM by RTBARCHIVE »

get away from your dad
ask one of your friends if you could move in with them
also make as many friends as possible so that you have more options

if you're not 18, do .2 of what rtbarchive said, and call child protection services.

Tell the cops that your dad is hitting you in the face and yelling at you because that's domestic violence which is a serious crime

you guys realize how difficult it would be to report ones own parents to CPS? Like think about that for a second
I'm not giving advice I'm just saying that "Call CPS" isn't as easy as you may think

you guys realize how difficult it would be to report ones own parents to CPS? Like think about that for a second
I'm not giving advice I'm just saying that "Call CPS" isn't as easy as you may think
True but he needs to do that or some other extreme method (such as running away) or he's going to most likely end up in the hospital from his dad abusing him, or some other really forgeted up scenario.

What other alternative is there? The OP's dad would probably get pissed off (to the point of homicide) if he went with his mom, friend, or someone else. CPS is basically the best thing you can do

or, if things get violent real fast, 911