Author Topic: Need help confronting a teacher.  (Read 2241 times)

I need a formal and non-aggresive way of confronting a teacher for his test.

So this starfish teacher told me that only buffers, pH, and solubility was going in the test. Today, it was taken by a substitute because he "had to run an errand". Mother forgeter took salts in the test and not just any salt. He tested on ammonia and ammoniac. The two hardest salts in existance. And not only that, to do something with them, you need to know the concentration of either H2O or OH-. He didn't give stuff. I did what I could by guessing but this test counts like 40% of my grade and it's supposedly an "easy pullup".

I am furious enough to violently murder him if I see him. How can I calmly and formally talk to him about this situation?

Also note that the test had 3 questions. One of them had to do with buffers. The others were just salts.

Yet another fine example of how broken our stuffty education system is. Students being taught for the test and their grades getting pulled down when bullstuff's put on the test they weren't prepared for.

tell him hes a bad cook

Why does a substitute have authority to even modify the exam being given?

Yet another fine example of how broken our stuffty education system is. Students being taught for the test and their grades getting pulled down when bullstuff's put on the test they weren't prepared for.
Pie Crust is from Argentina you putz lmao.

edit: I think I misunderstood your story. The substitute didn't change the exam, the main teacher did then bailed out of proctoring it to avoid dealing with the students during. Is that what you're saying?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 02:52:07 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

Notice how I didn't say "America".

Get the entire class together and go to a higher-up in the school and explain how the teacher isn't teaching what needs to be taught

Why does a substitute have authority to even modify the exam being given?
He doesn't. He just gave us the test and coontrolled that we didn't copy or cheated. The test was made by my professor, which pulled this bullstuff on us.

He doesn't. He just gave us the test and coontrolled that we didn't copy or cheated. The test was made by my professor, which pulled this bullstuff on us.
Ya, sorry I misunderstood you the first time. That is lame though.

Is there any proof of what he said would be on the exam though besides word of mouth?

I weote down what he was going to test us on. I personally asked him and the other 17 kids in my class took the same test and are equally angry.

i mean you did say "our"

go eat your cookie camel

Even if you said America, Argentina would still be included. You do know that America is the entire continent, right?

Even if you said America, Argentina would still be included. You do know that America is the entire continent, right?
That's true, but in North America, when you say "America" people will think you meant the united states one.