Star Wars Battlefront

Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront  (Read 9321 times)

still can't believe people play this in 1st person
You play in third??

well to be fair it's more fun for me anyways to play in first person because you actually feel like you're the guy you're playing as instead of feeling like a camera man constantly behind the guy you're playing as :/

Platforming and moving around the terrain is much better in third-person because it's easier to see where your feet are.

well unless they make third person more or less the same as first person, you are just handicapping yourself playing first. third person has every possible tactical advantage.

Saw and they announce a $50 Season pass without description, burning the little sliver in the chance I might have bought the game. The content has to be REALLY good for me to change my mind.

I'm just happy that fallout 4 is coming out before this, otherwise I might have actually considered buying it even though I think it'll end up crap

Platforming and moving around the terrain is much better in third-person because it's easier to see where your feet are.
well unless they make third person more or less the same as first person, you are just handicapping yourself playing first. third person has every possible tactical advantage.
eh tbh idc about that kinda thing anyways, I'm just having fun pretending I'm a soldier

I stuff you not I was on the Rebels and I had an orbital strike and only 1 AT-AT to deal with. I aim it at it while it's shields are down and it takes NO DAMAGE!

honestly i think the game will end up as a slightly more popular Battlefield Hardline.