Author Topic: I need to get in shape.  (Read 4089 times)

procrastination is a good excersice
jumping jacks work better

lift some weights

whats with the recent accumulation of fat blocklanders recently

eat apples
i used to weigh like 100 or something and i knocked off a few pounds doing that
eating healthy stuff gives you good things

eat apples
i used to weigh like 100 or something and i knocked off a few pounds doing that
eating healthy stuff gives you good things
You can eat unhealthy foods and still lose weight. It just comes down to having more energy burnt than energy consumed.

Be smart about ever posting any resemblance of your location.

Want more detail?
Sure, give me more detail. The building and street I live in isnt even on the map yet. Hell, not even the campus. Also I dont live in that house. I live in an appartement.

Be smart about ever posting any resemblance of your location.

Want more detail?

wow you got his approximate location by typing a line into google maps, you must be above my level of intelligence to do so

is this the response you were looking for?

When exercising, push yourself outside of your comfort zone, otherwise you're not trying hard at all.

Well, i'm not exactly fat, just unfit. I don't want to get to the FAT point though. So i'm taking prepercautions now. I've officially dropped all soda and snacking. I've started a basic exercise of sit-ups, push-ups, pull-ups and jogging every other day. I'm going to see if I can go to our school's gym inbetween those days to lift.

Actually not an "alt" It is me, Mule. But my brother lent me his account so I could post that. I have a temporary ban that seems like bullstuff for a "dismissive" post. There was no ban message on any of my posts either, but I don't care enough to dispute the ban, and I don't want to build any sort of reputation on my brothers account especially considering he let me make the first post on it.

and I don't want to build any sort of reputation on my brothers account especially considering he let me make the first post on it.
um, too late?

but what you just described is sockpuppeting (and probably a lie) so I'm not really sure why that account wasn't banned too

um, too late?

but what you just described is sockpuppeting (and probably a lie) so I'm not really sure why that account wasn't banned too
Would you like a picture of us both holding signs?

Would you like a picture of us both holding signs?
Yes

also make your brother put a shoe on his head