Author Topic: black ninja  (Read 2099 times)

So I decided to build in a server full of noobs when an old friend joins the server.

He says he hasn't seen me in forever and I said "because you haven't seen me on the right server".

Suddenly I'm perma-banned saying I insulted her server.

I use a friends key and join back to see why I was banned, and referring to myself in 3rd person they came up with

"He was saying crap about my add-ons and how I can't build" etc etc. (

Althought I hadn't said a word up until that sentence)

I laughed, wanded my build and said "seriously, grow up." and got perma banned again.

So, this is to you black ninja, Id: 1875.

For the record, your server does suck, and I recommend you use some vagisil.

S-Tardmins need to gtfo blockland.

you got your friend's account banned on a server for your problems?
thats not nice :(

maybe they hated you all along and it was all a plot to steal your brain and use it to power a tank.

wups i stole that from psycnauts.
(how do you spell that? :D)

you got your friend's account banned on a server for your problems?
thats not nice :(

My friend need not be on the same server as that douche bagel.

maybe they hated you all along and it was all a plot to steal your brain and use it to power a tank.

uh "whoops"? or "psychonauts"? I'm not sure what you're asking to be spelled haha.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 09:33:55 AM by LoserHero »

You see, people will do anything for attention. I learned this off Aviv, who is a very good example of an attention magnet.

Ah, right, ban evasion, the old 'let's swap BLIDs with another user' trick.

DO NOT EVADE BANS

Thanks for ruining the story.

Never liked black ninja.she limits every person's build to 16x16 plates and she somtimes just destroys a great building because "its making a mock out of my server"
Gee,she sure likes being a total noob

you can say that again. someone made a wii so i made a wii mote and she did too. we compared it and i said mine was better. obviously she cleared it and i cleared her bricks and just left.  :cookieMonster:

I say burn the server and it's tyrannical dictator.