[BLC] Blockland Classics - Block Wars 10th Anniversary!

Author Topic: [BLC] Blockland Classics - Block Wars 10th Anniversary!  (Read 122686 times)

-snip-
I'm sorry but i have to say no. Your application had a lack of a evidence. Your build is nice but you need to show us more of your work.. I'd suggest you to make more builds and try your very best. Come back later and update your apply. Also i'm not sure but wasn't you supposted to put your bl_id there?

Your build isn't ugly but it's lacking. Not much of your work is shown. Keep improving your building skills and you might be a BLC member soon.

Trick of the day: use environment control events to move shadows across a build while also using a blue screen. Then record camera motion across another build. If you get the moving shadows of the overlapping recording to match the still shadows of the other, you can make it appear as if the first recording is in real motion!

If were gonna make a short film. I still think it should be besters script.

You know what we should do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2OJ_6W5ZKQ

We should remake this. It's the first Blockland machinima I remember seeing, and with such a simple premise I think freshening it up a bit and doing our own thing with it would be a fun quick thing to do.

i'm in the period of holidays maybe we can do this

You know what we should do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2OJ_6W5ZKQ

We should remake this. It's the first Blockland machinima I remember seeing, and with such a simple premise I think freshening it up a bit and doing our own thing with it would be a fun quick thing to do.
I second this.

I could do this on weekends only cause when you have time to record something i'm probably sleeping.

I'm really busy with school and various other irl things at the moment, and thus I won't have a lot of time to be in charge of or organize anything for at least a month.

I'm always up for acting though, and I can try to contribute with ideas for the video when I have the time to think about it.

swholli add vitawarp's block war video!

It was very nice, I love this stuff.

something something vita is getting more star wars stuff done than swholli something

swholli add vitawarp's block war video!

It was very nice, I love this stuff.

something something vita is getting more star wars stuff done than swholli something

Oh yeah, will do.

Built this on the server today, turn down visible distance and it is about the same. The lights should probably have lights on them. If we use it the laser will have to be added in editing.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 02:19:40 AM by Bester Bageler »