Author Topic: Why are honor students so stuff?  (Read 5348 times)

path how much damage can me and my squad put out

How to rustle the forums in three sentences flat, a book by Xphire

path how much damage can me and my squad put out
You could hold down the entire CIA building.
However, your squad has like 30 people right?
You'd need to arm each member with a rifle w/ 2 mags, sidearm w/3. that's about 1,200$ per person. Multiply that by 30, and that's how much it costs to create an army.

With all the members of the CIA being held, you could demand up to 30mil, giving you around 1 million per individual, although 30 people is overkill and not worth the price. I'd use a team of 10-15 people for that situation.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 03:35:22 PM by Path »

How to rustle the forums in three sentences flat, a book by Xphire
10/10 trolls would buy
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 03:39:58 PM by Blue Screen »

I feel like car bombs are the way to go. Works for terrorists too.

At my old high school there is one main entryway that nearly all students for middle and high school funnel into and the parking lot loop is immediately adjacent to this entryway. Someone could easily drive up onto the sidewalk into the group of 200+ children and detonate the bomb.

Hell, you could even attack the buses directly. The parking lot for the bus garage is well lit, but it is surrounded by open fields with no fencing and several dark spots to enter from and hide among the buses. After slipping in a few times successfully to test the waters you could plant explosive devices on many of the buses and detonate them as they are all loaded with kids and parked in the bus loop.

Making the explosives would be the tricky part because you need the knowledge to do so and access to the materials without raising any alarms.

These are just ideas off the top of my head. I think we're lucky that most of these mass killers are mentally and socially incompetent and don't have the forethought or means to plan out such attacks.

Otis is right. Car bombing is so much cheaper and effective. With enough explosives, you could probably wipe out an entire school.

very effective in battlefield 3

Otis is right. Car bombing is so much cheaper and effective. With enough explosives, you could probably wipe out an entire school.
mininuke

when i shoot up an orphanage I'm blaming my skills on the blockland forums

Ya, Columbine would have been much much worse if any of their explosives had actually worked.

I'm thankful they're so "stuff", and I'm disgusted that you would make this.

this is how you take out a orphanage, a kitten store, and a kitten orphanage:
load up a train full of nukes and ducks
make the train start going and blow up the front for the controls to make it go go go
pray that no guys dressed in red will try to get on the train using a camper van
and pray that a overpowered fat guy won't get in the way and try to stop the train with his bare hands while a not-a-doctor tries to give him invincibility using a stickgun that shoots weird red glowing gel thingy stuff gas

edit: rubber duckies
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 04:10:46 PM by Blue Screen »

Won't work. Animals are naturally able to sense dangers. The ducks will set off the explosives prematurely by gnawing on them or some stuff.

Won't work. Animals are naturally able to sense dangers. The ducks will set off the explosives prematurely by gnawing on them or some stuff.
load up a train full of nukes and rubber duckies

i meant rubber duckies, whoops
also i was referencing End of Line from YouTube if nobody noticed
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 04:12:09 PM by Blue Screen »

Then do it wherever this guy lives
actually, im pretty sure it's illegal in all the states. you need to be law-enforcement or prove yourself in the military or some stuff
that guy most likely stole it or obtained it illegally