Author Topic: A new Halo 5: Guardians trailer just dropped.  (Read 4045 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_NXwqFvHc

This is the most badass and emotional trailer I have ever seen for any forum of entertainment. Discuss Down below.

Excuse me, I need to change my pants. Theres gallons of Jizz leaking out of them at the moment.

#HuntTheTruth
#Halo5Hype

this'll be the best game since cawadooty advanced warfare!

this'll be the best game since cawadooty advanced warfare!
Theres a rumor flying around that Gamestop was saying this is their most pre-ordered game of the year.

Theres a rumor flying around that Gamestop was saying this is their most pre-ordered game of the year.

game must be great if a lot of people are buying it before playing it
because that's how preordering works.

game must be great if a lot of people are buying it before playing it
because that's how preordering works.
It'll be GOTY 2015 for sure.

It'll be GOTY 2015 for sure.
you're in denial that the game is gonna be stuff

Agreed
Read the previews on Gamestop's website, this game aint gonna be stuff.
Not to mention all the positive reviews for the Beta.

Read the previews on Gamestop's website, this game aint gonna be stuff.
Not to mention all the positive reviews for the Beta.

Yeah and Halo 4 was given a 9/10 by Gamespot, and we all know how "great" that game was.

Also as someone who played the beta, it wasn't that fun and it got old real fast.

This is the most badass and emotional trailer I have ever seen for any forum of entertainment. Discuss Down below.
You must not have seen many trailers if this schlocktacular 80s movie plot backed up with the most obvious music choice is what you would consider a masterpiece.

If only games were as exciting as the trailers.

man

343 really does not understand what made halo great

this game will definitely not be game of the year, as much as i (used to) love halo

man

343 really does not understand what made halo great
Having 4 plasma and frag grenades? Dual wielding? Split screen local co-op? Going to and destroying a Halo?

Sargent Johnson?

it honestly looks ridiculous
I didn't like halo 4 and a large part of me regrets buying it because I played the multiplayer for like one hour total and the campaign was trash. the forge was pretty good but not even remotely close to redeeming the rest of the game. you can't really make that worse anyway. it's just a technology thing
I loved halo reach and halo 3 and ODST. I didn't play much of the first two, but halo 2's campaign seems like it was probably the bomb

but this is just garbage. when did any of this happen? why is the master chief now some irritable teenager who is apparently totally up for destroying cities full of people (if the narrator is right about him causing that stuff)