Author Topic: what part in a movie/tv show made you most emotional?  (Read 1008 times)

I'm a real man I don't cry at movies

Okay real contribution...Furious Seven ending was pretty heavy
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 11:47:43 PM by XR-7 »

mine probably is the ending to this rick and morty episode
This or the newest episode :C

also as some ppl know i'm obsessed with dogs so movies like marley and me loving get me dude. I can't watch i am legend because ik the dog dies :/

forget i just rewatched that episode of rick and morty and holy forget the feels

i don't normally get emotional over a tv show or movie but breaking bad's ending made me feel kinda sad

MASH - when they killed off Henry Blake

loving Mamoru Hosoda's works, among others. I can't even name specific bits. I don't know if you even know about these but basically 100% of the following movies and most likely others I'm not naming:

Having someone who you want the absolute best for and have the truest love and trust with - to the point of having children happily with, and who is your best friend you've ever had, die and leave you behind with nothing but a broken heart to give to aforementioned kids? Screwing up everything in your life with all of it at your fault and losing one of your friends for potentially forever, when it was all preventable? Finally growing to understand how to appreciate things again and really be grateful - and then being shot down and ripped into for it...?

just... ugh. I don't have tear glands anymore. Empathy is a hell of a drug.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 12:54:15 AM by Canis »

when rotondo died in blockland: the movie :(((

when the maps and RTB died in blockland: the movie :(((

rick and morty wedding squanchers ending :(

Freaking Borimir's death. I've never cried during a movie before but I feel that this moment always brings me the closest. Also, Fili and Kili's death in the last Hobbit movie.