Author Topic: 2015/10/13 - The Forgettable Dungeon - Kickstarter complete $17,000 raised!  (Read 115837 times)

Please don't kill me.

If you go to PAX you'll probably run into me there.

Please don't kill me there either.

Are you going with Badspot to support his games or will you have a booth for yours?

Are you going with Badspot to support his games or will you have a booth for yours?

If everything goes well, we'll have a booth at PAX east. But things change all the time sadly so it's hard to plan this far ahead.

Also we'd be showing both our new games, Forgettable Dungeon & Perennial.

Also page loss:

----

Tomorrow I'm going to make a post on the kickstarter about being funded, and also I'm going to update the stretch goals.

I realize now how lame it is to have Mac as it's own stretch goal first, a thing that only benefits some people.

Thankfully I realized the other night that the deathmatch mode is going to take much less refactoring than I thought. So I think I'm going to combine that into the Mac Stretch goal.

Then I can move down the mini-open world goal to make it more realistic.

Sadly the shader + dungeon master mode will have to stay pretty high as I'm going to probably need help with those.

Thank god it got funded for real this time >_>

Congratulations again, Rotondo!

260 people pledging an average of $32

That's pretty impressive

Posted an update on the kickstarter celebrating 100% funded and updated the stretch goals,

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rotondo/forgettabledungeon/posts/1394984

Edit: One early bird tier opened up since a guy increased his pledge lol.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 01:57:35 PM by Rotondo »

Congratulations for your success!

rotondo what tricks can you do on a skateboard

i can ollie (not while moving) B)

rotondo what tricks can you do on a skateboard

i can ollie (not while moving) B)

That's hard to say but I really like this clip because of the slo-mo, http://webm.host/e1721/

I've also landed that clean on film but this one is in slow motion so it looks more awesome.

I don't mean to correct you if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's a heelflip.
Kickflip is when you kick away from yourself, but that grind is nice.

rotondo confirmed for a playable character in THPS5