Author Topic: My Little Pony is too edgy for SU fans and Social Justice Wankers  (Read 4189 times)

Cross dressing now means your trans?
no it just means you're handicapped

girls dressing as guys? i'm down.

guys dressing as girls?

not only does this not make any sense, but it doesn't change the fact that they were making fun of transgender people either
that also changes nothing
What about it doesn't make sense?

It is a sister only competition, do I need a transcript to please you?

Cross dressing now means your trans?
Genderfluid

Like I said the people claiming this are doltz

guys dressing as girls?

Whoa there, I don't pay enough attention to the random stuff people spew so I don't know what triggers or offends trans people.

also when any fandom loses their stuff over basic storystelling and basic character emotions like it's absolutely revolutionary. all of these things only matter to me when it's shoved down my throat by multiple people, which happened a lot with SU about 5 months ago, and now it's undertale
if people are invested in the story and its characters i would think it's natural to be excited about learning something new?

i know that's not something a lot of people get into but i wouldn't expect that it would be a foreign concept

Genderfluid

Like I said the people claiming this are doltz

The forget? Guys can enjoy dressing in girly clothes but wholly recognize themselves as male.

guys dressing as girls?

Well isn't that a nice double standard.

Half of this stuff is a double standard

The forget? Guys can enjoy dressing in girly clothes but wholly recognize themselves as male.
Oh I thought that cross dressing meant someone was gender fluid, now that I think about it that was a dumb thought.

Oh I thought that cross dressing meant someone was gender fluid, now that I think about it that was a dumb thought.
Cross dressing is what David Bowie did when he was Ziggy Stardust

everyone should be forced to wear color-coded unilove jumpsuits to prevent social inequalities

guys dressing as girls?

hey bub
forget you
traps are superior in every way

Girls can wear guys clothes but not vice versa
read that whole exchange again. plad was not talking about that. so I asked him what he was talking about