Author Topic: My principal is being a bitch... (UPDATE PG. 12)  (Read 11738 times)

Jesus loving Christ. What was the petition about?
get da principal fired maybe

Stupid stuff is happening here too. A boy decided to call himself a girl and began using their locker room. Obviously, the girls and teachers had problems with it and tried to tell him that he can't do that, so the sjws got involved and dragged the story to regional news where it steamrolled over everything for over a week. I'm so glad I'm not in public high school anymore where the angsty kids run around with identity crises.

a conservative nation is a happy nation

a conservative nation is a happy nation
a conservative nation is my death

rest peacefully

Maybe if he's reincarnated in a liberal America he will get aborted and never get to see it.

Maybe if he's reincarnated in a liberal America he will get aborted and never get to see it.

you're the brother i always wanted
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 09:07:23 PM by Frequency »

I have never met a trans or whatever they call it type of person who wasn't constantly ramming their fingers up their ass while screaming for attention. As such I tend to just assume most of the people in the "wrong body" are just hungry for attention and that is the way they try and get it.

Stupid stuff is happening here too. A boy decided to call himself a girl and began using their locker room.
how roughly old is this fellow

how roughly old is this fellow

Teenager I guess. I don't know how old exactly but he's in high school. He was on the news once where the cameraperson was following him around in the girls' locker room hugging them and stuff. He had slathered on thick lipstick and was wearing a girls' straight black wig.

Stupid stuff is happening here too. A boy decided to call himself a girl and began using their locker room. Obviously, the girls and teachers had problems with it and tried to tell him that he can't do that, so the sjws got involved and dragged the story to regional news where it steamrolled over everything for over a week. I'm so glad I'm not in public high school anymore where the angsty kids run around with identity crises.
what a fool