Author Topic: Sublevel Zero - Roguelike FPS with 6-DoF Gameplay  (Read 885 times)

What is it?
Well it's badass, for starters. You fly around in a spaceship in a procedurally generated environment with six degrees of freedom. You can turn your ship on every axis, something those who have played Descent would be familiar with. There are a handful of enemies to give you trouble, each of them with different behavior patterns and weapons. But no worries, you have a large arsenal of craftable weapons to choose from. As you progress through the game, you unlock more and more blueprints for stronger and interesting firepower. There are three different kinds of primary weapons: bullet, plasma, and energy based, and two kinds of secondaries, missiles and darts. There are different ship hulls that give certain bonuses, such as the bomber hull that has increased secondary (missiles, grenades, the explosive stuff) ammo capacity but decreased armor and primary. There are different engines that increase your boost and ram speed. Flamethrowers, homing swarm rockets, a railgun, and more. $15 on steam, updated occasionally, well worth the money in my opinion.

Web Page
Steam Page
WTF Is... Sublevel Zero?

seeing these gifs makes me wonder why nobody plays strike vector

seeing these gifs makes me wonder why nobody plays strike vector

I just searched that up and it looks amazing. You should make a topic, get people interested.