Author Topic: TotalBiscuit has inoperable and untreatable cancer in his liver  (Read 5067 times)

im not starting any fights, seems you're the one with the problem

Well, if you're not the one with the problem then avoiding a fight should be no big deal. A topic about somebody dying of inoperable cancer isn't really the best topic to start petty fights on, so can you just take it somewhere else?

Dude lol you're the one who has a problem with what I posted in this thread. Take it somewhere else man, this isn't the place for it. :^)

So you're gonna come in here and criticize my posts and then when I respond to your patronizing crap you tell me to stop and take it elsewhere?
k

sigh
-spam-

You realize that you're just generating more garbage stuffposts for me to respond to right? It takes two people to keep an argument alive, and you're the one who wants it dead. So maybe you should stop
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 05:04:35 AM by Rally »

Would you both stop if someone uninvolved asked you to?
Please would you both ignore each other in this topic.

So you're gonna come in here and criticize my posts and then when I respond to your patronizing crap you tell me to stop and take it elsewhere?
k
sigh
CAN YOU JUST

Ah man, that is terrible.
I completely missed that tweet, i thought he was winning the fight. :/
I hope he doesn't suffer too much and lives longer then the average 2-3 years.
This however shows how professional he is about his current job too, he just goes on even though he knows he is not long for.
Really lots of respect to him.

He did tweet this which makes it sound a bit better (I don't think this was posted here)

Since the diagnosis we've learned about a lot of promising treatments for this specific set of circumstances. Hearing "yeah the average life expectancy is 2-3 years" from your doctor is like a bombshell going off in your mind. There's a reason why people ask you to sit down before giving you bad news, it's burned into my brain, all the strength disappearing from my limbs, the feeling of having your lifes plans, hopes and dreams shatter in an instant all at once. But you get over it and you prepare for another battle, start to investigate all the options you have, put your faith in science and do everything you can both in terms of personal willpower and your bodies fitness to help those professionals give you the best treatment possible. 10 years ago this would be a swift death sentence, but that's not true anymore and there are plenty of things that can be tried to beat it back and keep beating it back. It'll get me eventually, but isn't that true for everyone? Something's gonna get you eventually. If I have anything to say about it it'll be something else at a grand old age. When I eventually do go out, it'll be like this - http://imgur.com/et0FNxj

be glad it wasnt badspot instead. i would cry