Author Topic: finger fracture  (Read 1720 times)

ouch
My fingers start hurting just from reading
Also forget your double post bs im on my phone

Is it painful to touch stuff with that finger?
No with the splint on its easy to do daily things, I just can't take the splint off at all or else all the progress will be reversed

Will post fully stoy later
Alright now that I'm on my craptop I can post the full thing

So, like in elementary School in the 5th year we had constructions in the toilets or something because they where building a library in the unused part of the school building. Anyway I was like an even more stupid me being like, no idea, 11 years old they said there was like a body in the construction thing and ofcourse I believed everything and wanted to see that stuff. The doort was locked but we managed to picklock it with a simple coin
So I was in the toilet and looked at that construction stuff, ofcourse there wasn't a body but it was still neat to look at. I got my hand between the door and the wall, you know where the door is attached to the wall

Like on this picture on the left side on the door with the iron things. Got my hand between that when someone decided the close the door and lock us in. Ofcourse the door didn't close because my finger was between it and it hurted so loving much I couldnt even talk or yell top open the loving door. ('t was an iron door tho)  so after that I like ran outside screaming to a teacher but it actually didn't hurt that much for some reason. When I was at ER when they injected anesthetic in my finger it hurted much more. Anyway I like being a loving pusillanimous individual I was white as forget because of the blood loss (I didn't even lose that much blood, honestly.) so they called my mother and she brought me to ER and I got stitches n stuff there.
My finger didnt broke but it got bruised (luckely).
So yeah.

In nursery school I broke my pinky because it also got stuck between the door. I can't remember the details much because I was younger than 6.

Including flatflyer lel
his life get flipped turned upside down
and thats the story of how he became the prince of a town called feath-'er
i'm dead

Snip
That reminds me of the time I got 4 of my fingers caught a car door that locked as soon as it closed.
I was trying so hard not to panic while trying to get the car unlock again. Had my fingers in a bowl of ice water for a couple hours because they were super swollen.

whoa late respone for something

I remember having my index finger stuck between the door and a wall and someone kept pushing the door because he was like "bruh, i cant close this stuff" not knowing my finger was between the door. Anyway now I'm missing the tip of my finger.
Also broke my pinky in elementery :(. Also got stuck between a door.

Will post fully stoy later
Pics or it didn't happen.

somehow managed to cut off my finger when i was 3 years old by closing a door in between the hinges while my finger was inside them. I was taken to the hospital but remember blacking out in the car. I got stitches on my finger.