ITT: it's 2020

Author Topic: ITT: it's 2020  (Read 2341 times)

So what's the deal with Russia? They've gone into hibernation after they assault a US bunker in Syria?

start the revolution
we're bringing that piece of stuff they call Annoying Orange down

also before we do that anyone got a Wii U 5 I can borrow for a few days with Super Smash Bros X?
A wii u 5? They only made the nintendo nx after the wii u.

still 17 around this time
dunno why i really browse this forum, its entertaining though
my old computer that i got over 8 years ago died today
my family's kitten is now 5 years old

I've come out to my family and I'm probably disowned by half of them and have probably ruined my bond with the other half with awkwardness and misunderstandings. Meanwhile, both halves are warring with one another and my family is probably falling apart while I'm likely states away because the beginnings of what are probably the equivalent of local clan wars are occurring in south Louisiana thanks to me and my huge-as-hell family of mixed denominational Christianity.

Meanwhile, I'm chilling up north still on the BL forums because this place curses its inhabitants even into college

It is 2020. Badspot has finally snapped, taking control over the entire Earth and has imprisoned every Blocklander that ever existed, executing everyone else with incendiary rounds.
Rotondo and Badspot now dedicate their lives to Scrooge-McDuck diving into vaults filled exclusively with $10 bills.

Kompressor the Oppressor hides in the shadows, popping out every once in a while to torment the prisoners.

I've come out to my family and I'm probably disowned by half of them and have probably ruined my bond with the other half with awkwardness and misunderstandings. Meanwhile, both halves are warring with one another and my family is probably falling apart while I'm likely states away because the beginnings of what are probably the equivalent of local clan wars are occurring in south Louisiana thanks to me and my huge-as-hell family of mixed denominational Christianity.
....Oh.

I love the new electromagnetic transit line in my city!

Does dial-up internet access still exist at all at this point? There were a handful of millions of users back in 2015

Does dial-up internet access still exist at all at this point? There were a handful of millions of users back in 2015
Nah mate, everyone swapped to light speed internet, my provider is Jupiter Internet.

*aliens have taken over*

maybe in 101 years we will mutate to have 21/21 vision

It's the year... 2020...

And here at the corporate, institutional,
bank, of Blockland,
we find ourselves, reflecting
finding out
that in fact
we came back.

We were always coming back.

It is 2020. Badspot has finally snapped, taking control over the entire Earth and has imprisoned every Blocklander that ever existed, executing everyone else with incendiary rounds.
Rotondo and Badspot now dedicate their lives to Scrooge-McDuck diving into vaults filled exclusively with $10 bills.

Kompressor the Oppressor hides in the shadows, popping out every once in a while to torment the prisoners.
What of Ephialites? Or was he already considered dead since 2014?

What of Ephialites? Or was he already considered dead since 2014?
eliptats hasn't posted since 2014 and i dont stalk him to find out if hes still active