Author Topic: My great grandmother just died today  (Read 765 times)

I was in school at the time when she passed away at approximately 2:29 pm while I was in school. She had Alzheimer's disease so she never knew much about me exactly. She was diagnosed with a severe case of pneumonia which effected her breathing. My mother came to pick me and my sisters from the house. Occasionally, she was speeding and got pulled over once. When we got there, it was 5:56. We rushed to her room. My mother cried so badly. I teared up, while watching my great grandmother lay down. Saying our prayers, we're scheduling a funeral soon. Just wanted to share.

Damn dude, that sucks. We lost my grandfather to pneumonia.

Mine died last week, from a brain bleed after falling. I really do not understand these stuffposts like this that people make. Why would you post about this on the internet other than facebook?

Mine died last week, from a brain bleed after falling.
Jesus forget.

I really do not understand these stuffposts like this that people make. Why would you post about this on the internet other than facebook?
are you like clinically handicapped

Mine died last week, from a brain bleed after falling. I really do not understand these stuffposts like this that people make. Why would you post about this on the internet other than facebook?
shut the forget up
this is off-topic and we can post anything that isn't against the rules. go away starfish
also my condolences

I really do not understand these stuffposts like this that people make. Why would you post about this on the internet other than facebook?
what the forget

My great grandmother just turned 107 a month ago. I'm so sorry for your loss, and I can't even imagine what it would be like if that happened to mine.

what? how is it even a stuffpost?

this forum is a community, just like your facebook and the people you interact with on there is a community. there's nothing wrong with talking about a death in your family here
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 07:57:17 PM by pch »

Why would you post about this on the internet other than facebook?
get out

I guess some people just have an addiction to being an starfish.

anyways, sorry to here that JBlitz

Sorry to hear that. My grandfather was recently diagnosed with some sort of tumor residing in one of his kneecaps. He's undergoing surgery soon and I hope everything ends up being alright.

Sorry to hear that. My grandfather was recently diagnosed with some sort of tumor residing in one of his kneecaps. He's undergoing surgery soon and I hope everything ends up being alright.
Wow. He's going to knee-d that surgery. you can kill me now

I hope the surgery goes well! Give him my best wishes.

Wow. He's going to knee-d that surgery. you can kill me now

I hope the surgery goes well! Give him my best wishes.
are you loving serious

are you loving serious
it's not like he told him his grandfather should die
it was just a pun