Author Topic: mule - handicap  (Read 15047 times)

buy carrots and mail them to him

"Give me your debit card info"
"Hmm, okay."
That wasnt supposed to be public lol, DOB name and secondary ID was.

I like how you hid the numbers on the front of your debit card, but didn't bother covering the imprint on the back
Yeah, is your debit card number 4000 2204 0221 2076?
oh my god

also note that he censored his last name on the front of his card and in his signature on the back, and even on his name on the military ID, but not in his signature on the military ID
this is just one big, hilarious mess

oh my god

also note that he censored his last name on the front of his card and in his signature on the back, and even on his name on the military ID, but not in his signature on the military ID
this is just one big, hilarious mess
I would concur. But still an amusing mess to me.

Someone call 1-888-842-6328 and cancel his card for him. He's not smart enough to.

sure man, just like how you think that picture rally edited is funny too, you're not just pretending you do to save face or anything

it's like it was on purpose
almost

I think Mule is legitimately a handicap and now I feel sorry.

Someone call 1-888-842-6328 and cancel his card for him. He's not smart enough to.
I can't do that right now, but I have sent Badspot a PM asking him to edit out his post and those of the people who quoted the number.

He still needs to cancel his card however.

sure man, just like how you think that picture rally edited is funny too, you're not just pretending you do to save face or anything
Partially, I am a little pissed off at myself to do that. But the world does implode because I forgeted up, I mostly just donnot care too much

Badspot is online atm so uh
QUICK SAVE A COPY OF THE PICTURE

I can't do that right now, but I have sent Badspot a PM asking him to edit out his post and those of the people who quoted the number.

He still needs to cancel his card however.
Have already done both of these. But appealing to badspot doesn't do too much when he is not online.

this is loving hilarious