mule - handicap

Author Topic: mule - handicap  (Read 15069 times)

Everyone knows that Mule is this cool dude, right?  With his edgy monday jokes and elite cyberstalking op-sec advice:
Be honest, mule, do you own a Guy Fawkes mask?  Are you the hacker known as 4chan?

He's also this guy http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=138419 who got banned for unapologetically cheating (still up to that by the way?) and he's got a new quality identity in the wings waiting to be activated http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=146354 no doubt to protect against inevitable identity theft.  And he's still trying to act cool.  If you wrote this as a fictional scenario it would be too stupid to be funny. 
Senor Jalepeno is legitimately my brother, he just let me use his account.

Be honest, mule, do you own a Guy Fawkes mask?  Are you the hacker known as 4chan?
Sadly I dont own one yet, and no that guy is way above me.

unapologetically cheating (still up to that by the way?)
I am not still cheating suprisingly, when Outpact got banned I just kinda stopped because he was my fellow handicap back then.

he's got a new quality identity in the wings waiting to be activated http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=146354 no doubt to protect against inevitable identity theft.
I set that account up for freek's thread. I in no way intend to use it, that user name is too high quality for me.

And he's still trying to act cool.  If you wrote this as a fictional scenario it would be too stupid to be funny.
Not trying to act cool, the issue has been resolved. However this situation was not fictional, I wish it was. But it wasnt

itt mule chases blf in circles for his own amusement while blf thinks its the other way around
Yeah, I wish

You are only further doing yourself a disservice by continuing to post in this topic

replying to badspot will not help you unhandicap yourself. You've made a name for yourself. a stinky poop of a name but nevertheless it's yours lmfao

replying to badspot will not help you unhandicap yourself. You've made a name for yourself. a stinky poop of a name but nevertheless it's yours lmfao
ur stinky poop nick!

did you serously think IP locators have his exact address
ROFLMAO
he said location, not address
you dingle

you dingle
There's no need for that kind of language sir

OT: Wow mule is stupidly handicapped. I have no words.

Senor Jalepeno is legitimately my brother, he just let me use his account.
Quote from: Badspot (topic locked)
I wonder if his "little brother" got his last 5 accounts banned too?
He emailed me with some "little brother" style excuse
Well, I don't believe in little brothers.  You should have cut off his hands the first 10 times he got his key deactivated.  Would have saved us all a lot of trouble.
My little brother did it! I swear!
he claims to be "his brother" but we all know how that goes. 
their brother stole their key and gave it to their friends or something.

The thing is Mule didn't blame what he did on his brother. He said that he was simply using his brothers account to post while he was banned on his main account.

Well if it makes any difference to you, it is my older brother

Well if it makes any difference to you, it is my older brother
don't post his credit card info but i don't believe you

don't post his credit card info but i don't believe you
oh forget that's a loving nice burn