Author Topic: Brickitect's thief list of the project "Monte Grande"  (Read 13359 times)

Good grief.

"why should anything mean anything to us. we are walking time bombs in the inevitable search for death."

This escalated quickly.

---

/support for OP

You already have a drama post about your bullcrap. You might as well be the suspected worst person.

you mean the drama that doesnt detect sarcasm and thinks every post i make is 100% serious

with 2 supports

A chat
Crion: let me tell you something why the forget did you post my steam profile on blockland drama post. Go ahead loving support brickstuff ass no matter how good he builds he is wasting his time his build are not worth any. Brickstuff is a loving loser and a richard heres the link http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=285722.0
Crion: Dont you realize he is just trying to make DRAMA on forurms but you don't see it because your blind he is just loving posting the same post went that happend 3 months ago what do i care i feel great for Crion: let me tell you something why the forget did you post my steam profile on blockland drama post. Go ahead loving support brickstuff ass no matter how good he builds he is wasting his time his build are not worth any. Brickstuff is a loving loser and a richard heres the link http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=285722.0
Crion: Dont you realize he is just trying to make DRAMA on forurms but you don't see it because your blind he is just loving posting the same post went that happend 3 months ago what do i care i feel great for doing this and he builds are just a loving turd that doesn't worth any stuff delete that post of the steam profile and don't ever put it again

A chat
Crion: let me tell you something why the forget did you post my steam profile on blockland drama post. Go ahead loving support brickstuff ass no matter how good he builds he is wasting his time his build are not worth any. Brickstuff is a loving loser and a richard heres the link http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=285722.0
Crion: Dont you realize he is just trying to make DRAMA on forurms but you don't see it because your blind he is just loving posting the same post went that happend 3 months ago what do i care i feel great for Crion: let me tell you something why the forget did you post my steam profile on blockland drama post. Go ahead loving support brickstuff ass no matter how good he builds he is wasting his time his build are not worth any. Brickstuff is a loving loser and a richard heres the link http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=285722.0
Crion: Dont you realize he is just trying to make DRAMA on forurms but you don't see it because your blind he is just loving posting the same post went that happend 3 months ago what do i care i feel great for doing this and he builds are just a loving turd that doesn't worth any stuff delete that post of the steam profile and don't ever put it again

I speaked handicapese, but since I have learned English I forgot how to speak and write it
Thanks for teaching me, edge McGee
Also: Did you mash on the autocorrect bar on your phone or is that how you communicate?

I loving pasted it 2 times
stuff richards relax

People steal my builds all the time.

lol i told you good luck to whoever can steal your thing.

dunno why you'd /support it doesn't do anything, can't ban the kid or anything. he's just a stupid douche who saved an unfinished build. on the bright side it's more publicity because people will figure out eventually you made it.

Build stealing is going to continue until saving can be disabled which I believe Badspot is personally against.

Someone once offered me a method of disabling build saving and I turned it down because I remember Badspot saying he would revoke keys for that stuff.

To be honest, hosting a zombie server with your build sounds awesome but it doesn't seem to be the case here with this guy.

Like if he was decent with it, he'd say "oh hey this is brickitects build I'm just hosting it" but nahh not even that.

It's like 200k bricks, so I was surprised it loaded well and that he was able to host.

Personally I'm flattered when people use my build and I'm fine with it as long as I'm given credit.

If I actually build something good enough for people to have the idea to save and rehost, I wouldn't mind.

I'd tell them some bullstuff like I know a brick in my map that'll crash the server, so there's that too. I usually try to hide swastikas and my name so if someone did steal my build, well, I know where to look.