What to do?

Lock the thread and make a fresh new one
2 (33.3%)
Lock it. Don't make a new one.
1 (16.7%)
Keep it.
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: If _____ was real thread  (Read 2340 times)

If Nick's booty was real, he would have posted it already.
we're not encouraging this

If Nick's booty was real, he would have posted it already.
I did bby

if god was real
oh wait he isnt LOL
if xphifre was real he would be a virgin :cookieMonster:

Apparently, nobody actually read the simple loving rules on this thread. Well, i can't do stuff but make a new thread or lock this. This thread already turned into stuff because of the very little people who want to post research and don't obey the guidelines.

Just lock this, it'd be better that way.

Apparently, nobody actually read the simple loving rules on this thread. Well, i can't do stuff but make a new thread or lock this. This thread already turned into stuff because of the very little people who want to post research and don't obey the guidelines.
lol