Newest Star Wars Trailer Aired Monday Night Football

Author Topic: Newest Star Wars Trailer Aired Monday Night Football  (Read 1491 times)

forget you I thought I'd get it first for once lol.

Trailer looks amazing. High hopes for the movie.

My father theorizes that the evil sith character could be Luke, or perhaps Luke is a hermit like Yoda would be since a figure with his right arm replaced with a mechanic one is touching R2-D2

My father theorizes that the evil sith character could be Luke, or perhaps Luke is a hermit like Yoda would be since a figure with his right arm replaced with a mechanic one is touching R2-D2
...isn't the main antagonist kylo ren?

That would be

awesome.

what if the dark side of the force
is not what luke realised. because it says "i'll continue what you started" or some stuff and zooms to r i p darth vader

That would be

awesome.

what if the dark side of the force
is not what luke realised. because it says "i'll continue what you started" or some stuff and zooms to r i p darth vader
yes that was kylo ren talking though

The closer it gets the more I except it will be a debacle.

I hope it will be better than the others. that's all I want

I wonder how badly they forgeted it up... Cause they aint using the expanded universe lore from what I heard

I wonder how badly they forgeted it up... Cause they aint using the expanded universe lore from what I heard
eu lore is trash