Creepiest thing literally just happened to me.

Poll

What should I do about this?

Call the cops.
2 (4.9%)
Let my parents know, if it happens again, call cops.
28 (68.3%)
Go over there in the morning and ask them what the forget they were doing.
6 (14.6%)
Do nothing and ignore it.
5 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Creepiest thing literally just happened to me.  (Read 2306 times)

That's not how you house train a dog did you even bother to google at the very least?
Yes, we have tried multiple things, like if he does poop inside the house, we do not give him his favorite treat.

I just realized that this is going off-topic from the main subject of the topic.

Yes, we have tried multiple things, like if he does poop inside the house, we do not give him his favorite treat.

I just realized that this is going off-topic from the main subject of the topic.

You're supposed to stalk them when they're puppies and if they start sniffing around bring them outside immediately and then you tell them they're good and pet them after they go outside. If they already took a stuff in the house and you throw them outside they won't put 2 and 2 together and be able to tell it's because they stuff in the house.

You're supposed to stalk them when they're puppies and if they start sniffing around bring them outside immediately and then you tell them they're good and pet them after they go outside. If they already took a stuff in the house and you throw them outside they won't put 2 and 2 together and be able to tell it's because they stuff in the house.
He was already 1 year old when we got him. Is it too late?

when we got my dog he was about 3, and tried to pee on a outlet (what) and my dad yelled at him right before he did and he hasnt tried going int he house since

This is now becoming
"How to train your dog"
thread

Mention it to your parents, let them handle it.

Bring a knife (in case he gets violent) and politely ask if someone broke into his house last night.

Shower Installment
I don't really know what this means but the fact that you capitalized it is really cracking me up for some reason

Bring a knife (in case he gets violent) and politely ask if someone broke into his house last night.
I can't tell if you're serious

I can't tell if you're serious
Lemme reword that.

Bring a knife and asked what happened last night. If the answer is vague, tell your parents what you saw and do what they say.

Lemme reword that.

Bring a knife and asked what happened last night. If the answer is vague, tell your parents what you saw and do what they say.
Yeah, the thing is, he is always in his garage with a bunch of damn rednecks and I highly doubt they would straight up say, “Yeah, I planned on robbing you until I saw you in the Bathroom.” He would most likely tell me to go the forget away.

Why don't you learn how to make meth?

30 more minuets until my parents get home. My dad will probably get super pissed when he hears this and will probably do option 1.

So how did this settle?