I had the weirdest dream the other night,ami still a brony?(Warning:mlp,love,text

Poll

On a scale of one to five how much of a fag is op

4 (3.3%)
1 (0.8%)
3 (2.5%)
6 (5%)
106 (88.3%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: I had the weirdest dream the other night,ami still a brony?(Warning:mlp,love,text  (Read 18930 times)

When I had the dream, I had no interest in mlp whatsoever, I guess this dream made me one with the horse fame,
listen here
you gotta listen to me copy
you were a brony before the dream but you were in such denial that your love of horses that those feelings were locked deep inside your subconcious, at least eight levels in. you gotta stop denying it if you want to get rid of your marshmallow horse fantasies.

listen here
you gotta listen to me copy
you were a brony before the dream but you were in such denial that your love of horses that those feelings were locked deep inside your subconcious, at least eight levels in. you gotta stop denying it if you want to get rid of your marshmallow horse fantasies.
k
Also, is it just me or is it kinda spoopy that viva was at the top of my sublist when I checked?
Proof:http://i.imgur.com/SQImflG.png

not really, iirc that just means you subbed to them most recently

eh true
maybe thats why thats what my dream was?
maybe it's just what I think about? (Subbing to viva)

op are you hiding something

is this a Self Delete?
There was a thread about what your cum tasted like, this isn't a Self Delete.

hey guys what goin on in this thre-

>looks at title
>tfw you have to read the story to get what the title means
>reads story
>looks back at thread

im just gonna start fapping and get white stuff on my comp screen to cover the grossness of the op pony

Worried about the aftereffects or PTSD? Try out XR's perfected and renowned method of curing anything!

Step 1: Obtain knife.
Step 2: Position knife with handle pointing straight in front of you.
Step 3: Insert knife in rib cage.
Step 4: Profit