Extremely non helpful but pleasant luck

Author Topic: Extremely non helpful but pleasant luck  (Read 985 times)

So I had Marching band tonight and near the end I started singing The rickroll song, "Never gonna give you up" and got it stuck in my head. I don't remember why, so I got in my car to go home and there was a cassette of party music songs in the deck, shortly after we pulled out of the lot the song that was on ended and I decided that i'd rather listen to Bob Seger, my bro ejected the tape during a commercial on our local classic hits station, and as he was reaching for the Bob Seger tape the jingle played and there was "Never gonna give you up". He was reaching for the deck and I was like NO LEAVE IT ON!!!!!, he was shocked by my sudden enthusiasm for Rick Astley. I couldn't believe my ears!

and also last week I was playing Risk with some friends, and I was losing and getting tired of playing so I was laying on my back and waiting for my turn or to get attacked, my bro handed me the single die, as I only had one army on that country, still laying on my back I just threw the die at the wall about three feet to my right, it bounced off and missed the carpet around the board, landed right on top of the board and spun on a corner, my friends started whooping and hollering and I had enough time to sit up and see it spin for another 10 seconds, I bet I couldn't spin a die like that if I tried, it slowed down and then fell, it was a 6, we all had a reaction similar to those MLG videos for about 30 seconds such a dice throw couldn't even happen on dude perfect

share your extremely lucky situations that in no way affected the rest of your day but still left you happy, you know what I mean

well this one time i found a penny but you cant buy anything with 1 penny

well this one time i found a penny but you cant buy anything with 1 penny
Your pizza topping

Whenever I launch a small object without a destination, it parkours through everything

was programming something in 10 minutes and it worked perfectly

edit: this isn't skill this is perfect luck
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 11:39:55 PM by SetGaming »

i played with airsoft guns with a friend and luckily enough his parents told us we could shoot eachother
his parents gave us vests and we forgeted around for a bit
i was actually happy

One day I hadnt slept well at all and when I was supposed to get up for school, I ended up putting my alarm to about 15 minutes to school start. I woke up about 30 minutes after my first lesson should have begun, but after randomly looking at my calendar, I realized that day school didn't start until around 11 am, which meant I could sleep for another 2 hours...

I stayed up on my computer close to midnight when I was about eleven years old. I saw what the time was and realized I was only going to get six hours of sleep before school. Then school was announced canceled for the following day because torrential rain so my older sister and I celebrated by getting 12 hours of sleep instead

This is probably the epitome of highly pleasant but probably actually unhelpful luck, as weird as it sounds

Misread Risk as Rick and was like "what he has a board game"
But seriously, looks like he didn't give you up.

Misread Risk as Rick and was like "what he has a board game"
But seriously, looks like he didn't give you up.
forget

belongsi n ylyl

In D&D I have absurd amounts of luck and rarely ever get hit by anything while I murder anyone in my path.

I once was stepping on the beach when halfway a step a random tought came across my mind "Bruh, what if you suddenly step on a jellyfish, look where you step bro" so I looked at the ground and suprise motherforgeter! there was a jellyfish right infront of my feet
't was a sign of god himself

I once was stepping on the beach when halfway a step a random tought came across my mind "Bruh, what if you suddenly step on a jellyfish, look where you step bro" so I looked at the ground and suprise motherforgeter! there was a jellyfish right infront of my feet
't was a sign of god himself
\

well he was trying to kill you

Earlier this year, I had no job and no car. My mom told me that I had until June to get a job and August to have a car (absolute bs, no way I could've gotten a car working minimum wage for like 12 hours a week) or else (idk what that meant). My first day of work was on June 27 I think. On June 26, my uncle told me that he was trying to get rid of his car. He said any money that he would get from it would be going directly to church anyway, so he offered it to me out of the blue for free. I still made a monetary donation anyway, but yeah I had a job and I'd gotten my car home just barely over 12 hours from my first day of work.

You are good at using run-on sentences.

i played with airsoft guns with a friend and luckily enough his parents told us we could shoot eachother
his parents gave us vests and we forgeted around for a bit
i was actually happy
> asking to shoot each other with airsoft guns
Airsoft guns are for shooting each other in the name of sport and fun