Author Topic: What store appliances would be good for killing misquito larvae?  (Read 982 times)

Do you even keep fish in that, or do you just have a large empty fishtank full of dirty water?

Do you even keep fish in that, or do you just have a large empty fishtank full of dirty water?
yes we have a fish, we move him to another small tank when we have to clean the tank, but apparently that never happens no matter how many times we pester my dad

Just flush the water down the toilet. What's the issue?

yes we have a fish, we move him to another small tank when we have to clean the tank, but apparently that never happens no matter how many times we pester my dad
Sounds like you've got to learn to do it yourself.

Ask your dad to show you, or explain how he does it, and then you do it from then on.
That's a big tank so maybe ask a sibling to help if you have one.

Sounds like you've got to learn to do it yourself.

Ask your dad to show you, or explain how he does it, and then you do it from then on.
That's a big tank so maybe ask a sibling to help if you have one.
my sibling is an starfish to me for the stupidest reasons and is really lazy, so i dont see a point in that. i guess i'll go with the former and do it myself. only thing is that ive got my own work to do for school next week. and before you say "well you dont seem busy now because you posted this," i am on break atm.

my sibling is an starfish to me for the stupidest reasons and is really lazy, so i dont see a point in that. i guess i'll go with the former and do it myself. only thing is that ive got my own work to do for school next week. and before you say "well you dont seem busy now because you posted this," i am on break atm.
Hey, I'm not gonna have a go.

I just think you should take control of the situation if you can, because given the fact that you've got mosquito larvae, it's gotten out of hand.
Just squeeze in a spot of cleaning when you can.

With large tanks, like your own, you don't always need to empty out the entire thing in one go. Instead you change out about 25-30% of the water in a session, cleaning what you can (gravel, walls, decorations) at the time.
It takes less time, although you do it slightly more regularly. Which might be helpful if you are often busy, as you can turn it into a reqular schedule.

Fire
lots of fire
youre not helpful, theres water in the tank not grass, forget off.
Hey, I'm not gonna have a go.

I just think you should take control of the situation if you can, because given the fact that you've got mosquito larvae, it's gotten out of hand.
Just squeeze in a spot of cleaning when you can.

With large tanks, like your own, you don't always need to empty out the entire thing in one go. Instead you change out about 25-30% of the water in a session, cleaning what you can (gravel, walls, decorations) at the time.
It takes less time, although you do it slightly more regularly. Which might be helpful if you are often busy, as you can turn it into a reqular schedule.
okay, can try that

youre not helpful, theres water in the tank not grass, forget off.
Who pooped in your ass this morning?