My spanish 1 substitute was a forgetwit today

Author Topic: My spanish 1 substitute was a forgetwit today  (Read 1406 times)

lol
i never said you would be assigned to jobs, but whatever
read my post half assed and reply with a half assed response like you always do
Read the "half assed posts" and don't rebuttal to the good arguments like you always do.

OT: Teacher sounds like a richard but you being impatient about a water bottle wasn't completely understandable on my part.

Go figure, you're an overentitled prick in real life too. None of those point were even close to being valid. Math advances your brown townytical thinking, physics and chemistry teaches you how the world around you works and history teaches you what you came from. More and more people these days are obsessed with being an empty shell that can just do one monotonous task until they die. They use that to justify not expanding their horizons and drift through life unintelligably.

"b-but steve jobs did it"

Go figure, you're an overentitled prick in real life too. None of those point were even close to being valid. Math advances your brown townytical thinking, physics and chemistry teaches you how the world around you works and history teaches you what you came from. More and more people these days are obsessed with being an empty shell that can just do one monotonous task until they die. They use that to justify not expanding their horizons and drift through life unintelligably.
Well said. I'm going to steal this and use it often to get some idiots back on task.

Well said. I'm going to steal this and use it often to get some idiots back on task.

i basically explained that if you plan on working a certain job after highschool/into college, you should be assigned to classes that relate to the said job

If you're having problems with standardized history classes then I guarantee you that you'll have equally the same amount of problems with applied classes

and told her history is bullstuff and science is practically the same way

what's bullstuff is teaching to the same class of nitwits who'd rather complain on the internet about having to do work than study hard for good grades and then to have one tell you off for trying to do your forgetin job

if you don't want to learn from highschool like everyone else you could always just drop out and focus on said applied classes and see how far that takes you
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 10:47:44 AM by IkeTheGeneric »

yo my man maxx if you don't like school you can always work at chick fil a or just become a man whore. Oh stuff, i forgot ur richard isn't big enough to forget anything.

Expanding your horizons? Once you get to college you'll soon realise that statement simply is not true. Depending on what you want do do in life only so many subjects are going to be relevant.

If you are a cop all you need are an classes, adjacent training, proficiency in the English language, a good writing skills. If you are the chief or any form of administration you'll most likely need a statistics class, but by the time you will actually need to use it you will have mostly forgotten how to do and ask a graphing calculator to the work for you. There are also indeed other classes that may be of great importance or great help in law enforcement. Humanities  courses can great help since they can offer insight on how different cultures act and history courses can further add-on to learning about different types of people that you might run into while out in the field.

If you are a cop there are plenty of things you won't need like the history of art. You will definitely will not need the history of music and theater either.

On the opposite end if you are an artist, music, or theater person you will definitely want the history of the things, but criminal justice courses will have zero relevance to you and whatever career you plan to take in the art realm.

Ideally you should identify your strengths and weaknesses through general ed and then work toward further improvement of those skills and specializing in them.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 11:25:45 AM by Harm94 »

yo my man maxx if you don't like school you can always work at chick fil a or just become a man whore. Oh stuff, i forgot ur richard isn't big enough to forget anything.
he bippity boppity backed tf out of this thread lol