Author Topic: The most satisfying video ever  (Read 1177 times)

Listen to what she says closely in the beginning-middle-end of the video
Is that in response to me? Because there's still nothing that shows she's a feminist

Is that in response to me? Because there's still nothing that shows she's a feminist
that's not the point
she PURPOSELY acted like a smart ass, having the answers to everything and what not
example, like those people walking around in public with assault rifles
"oh 2nd amendment boo-hoo"
ok, listen kid
people are gonna freak the forget out seeing an assault rifle, or any gun as a matter of fact, in public
the cops are just trying to do their jobs
^ and that applies so heavily in this video, you can tell the cop was getting annoyed fast that she couldn't just loving stop with her typical cliche freedom fighter bullstuff and just listen to him

Finally, cant that happen to every feminist on the world?

that's not the point
she PURPOSELY acted like a smart ass, having the answers to everything and what not
example, like those people walking around in public with assault rifles
"oh 2nd amendment boo-hoo"
ok, listen kid
people are gonna freak the forget out seeing an assault rifle, or any gun as a matter of fact, in public
the cops are just trying to do their jobs
^ and that applies so heavily in this video, you can tell the cop was getting annoyed fast that she couldn't just loving stop with her typical cliche freedom fighter bullstuff and just listen to him
All this still has nothing to do with feminism, which is what I'm saying. People in this thread were quick to jump on the anti-feminism bandwagon for absolutely no reason.

All this still has nothing to do with feminism, which is what I'm saying. People in this thread were quick to jump on the anti-feminism bandwagon for absolutely no reason.
well they're handicaps, i don't understand the whole feminism thing, i think it was just a joke gone rant type of situation
but i essentially stated the point that i feel many people here shared

well they're handicaps, i don't understand the whole feminism thing, i think it was just a joke gone rant type of situation
but i essentially stated the point that i feel many people here shared
Many people share that view because they're horribly misinformed about the whole thing. This thread is a great demonstration of that.

horribly misinformed about the whole thing.
about what exactly

Maybe that was actually a boy who got kicked in the nuts; that's why he sounds like that.