Jelly's Building a School - votekicked for no reason, Swearing like mad to me

Author Topic: Jelly's Building a School - votekicked for no reason, Swearing like mad to me  (Read 7623 times)

I know your probably joking but, how would a friend of yours hop on your computer and know badspot is in power, or rather know all that random stuff you said.

What the hell? I didn't post that! I've been at my friends for the past 3 days! Sorry, guys. I should probably log out next time. :P

Either way, thanks for posting, all of you, even the ones who don't give support.
There's no excuse for "I didn't post that" to cover yourself up.

was this necessary
yeah it was since he isn't a forum addict that posts 20 times a day like you or me
cut him some slack

I know your probably joking but, how would a friend of yours hop on your computer and know badspot is in power, or rather know all that random stuff you said.

My friend doesn't have a computer :/

By the way, Thanks, stufflord, You're one of the few that gets how i have much better things to do other than post things on a forum 24/7

Jesus, hosting a server where you shoot children is pretty forgeted up already, but when you literally harass a player to the point they drama you. That is just... Well Idk.

And to Akio : I have never seen you like this before, you usually seemed to be the Quiet, Sarcastic type of person. But JFC man, this is an all-time low for you.

/support

Jesus, hosting a server where you shoot children is pretty forgeted up already, but when you literally harass a player to the point they drama you. That is just... Well Idk.

And to Akio : I have never seen you like this before, you usually seemed to be the Quiet, Sarcastic type of person. But JFC man, this is an all-time low for you.

/support

Yeah, i didn't know that it was going to be used like THAT. Otherwise, i'd never join that server because yes, it is pretty messed up. I thought it was going to be used for something like  school RP. :P

Well yeah, joining that server was a huge mistake. Actually, something like this happened to me about 1-2 Years ago, when I changed my name to, “Withered Skeleton” (Don’t ask.). Anyways, I joined a SpeedKart server and it was on the map with the Pirate Ship (The one where the win area is a coffin with tons of gold around it.), I joined the server, after a few round I finally win a match, and out of nowhere, they start harassing me like crazy, saying stuff like, “im going to call the cops on you” and how I was going to go to prison and get raped, tortured etc. Point is, there are some pretty forgeted up people on this game.

Well yeah, joining that server was a huge mistake. Actually, something like this happened to me about 1-2 Years ago, when I changed my name to, “Withered Skeleton” (Don’t ask.). Anyways, I joined a SpeedKart server and it was on the map with the Pirate Ship (The one where the win area is a coffin with tons of gold around it.), I joined the server, after a few round I finally win a match, and out of nowhere, they start harassing me like crazy, saying stuff like, “im going to call the cops on you” and how I was going to go to prison and get raped, tortured etc. Point is, there are some pretty forgeted up people on this game.

Yeah, Figures. Most (I SAID MOST >:C) people can't handle losing.

No offense but. I always thought Akio was sorta rude :/ but I don't know if this was him or not.

No offense but. I always thought Akio was sorta rude :/ but I don't know if this was him or not.
Sorta?