Just graduated the 8th grade

Author Topic: Just graduated the 8th grade  (Read 3801 times)

Have fun in highschool. Talk to people and make a lot of friends and it will be the best 4 years of your life.

I had all honors in middle school and I lived a really happy ignorant life. However, as soon as high school hit me, I was barely pulling 50s on my core subjects and I couldn't even make the basketball team because of it. It's taken me three years to finally get an 85 average in my classes.
I think we all know why...

Have fun in highschool. Talk to people and make a lot of friends and it will be the best 4 years of your life.
I can vouch for him
Dont go down my road of being silent, lonely and unhappy
If thats how you want to go down, then High School will not be fun at all
Like Raven and I said, High School can be the best four years of your life

high school's been great for me, dunno what's up w/ y'all. i may find my classmates super obnoxious and very dumb at times, but i joke around with them and we're all cool because i'm not openly a richard. i'm super involved (300+ community service hours over 3 years) and as long as you stay focused on your work, you'll do fine (4.025 GPA (only took 1 AP class so far) and a 33 ACT score). also make sure to make good with your teachers and don't be on the dean's bad side lol

on the other hand, it was stuff for my sister. she was antisocial and rude to her classmates, so they were rude back to her (one of them choked her out in class because my sister was a bitch to her). she was uninvolved, so she didn't have any activities to make it interesting (and she only had like two friends). she also was irresponsible and didn't study, so her grades suffered.

high school is what you make of it. don't make it miserable.

Thanks for all of the advice, guys.

Went to high school, could only sleep for 4 hours a night after Christmas of first year. Grades started a nosedive during second year. Started skipping, got diagnosed with severe clinical depression and I might start getting 500 shekels a month for rehabilitation which might take several years, so that could end up being tens of thousands out of the government's wallet.

It's great, trust me.