Author Topic: I've just been diagnosed with Glaucoma (STILL No Surgery!)  (Read 28750 times)

Being on BLF isn't the best thing to do while you are without sight.

Bumping so thread doesn't die when important stuff is happening.

Pressure is 23 in the left eye and 15 in the right as of the last exam. The eye-drop that blurs my vision is starting to cause pain in my eye for a few seconds up to a minute after application now, and it's kind of worrying.

Bumping so thread doesn't die when important stuff is happening.

Pressure is 23 in the left eye and 15 in the right as of the last exam. The eye-drop that blurs my vision is starting to cause pain in my eye for a few seconds up to a minute after application now, and it's kind of worrying.

what should pressure normally be

they poke his eye and see how stiff it is
like a tire

they poke his eye and see how stiff it is
like a tire
close

they numb my eyes with an eyedrop, then put another eyedrop of which is pretty much the equivalent of highlighter in my eye.

then this:

that guy looks like a goon rofl

i also read that they put your head in a sort of cradle with a tube directed at the eye theyre testing. then the tube emits a puff of air onto your eye and a sensor detects the size of the miniscule dent the puff of air is supposed to make
is this true?

i also read that they put your head in a sort of cradle with a tube directed at the eye theyre testing. then the tube emits a puff of air onto your eye and a sensor detects the size of the miniscule dent the puff of air is supposed to make
is this true?
look at the above image

it's called a tonometer

They essentially blast some weird thing in your eye. Scared me half to death first time I used it.

that guy looks like a goon rofl
So does your grandmother.

is that the thing that blasts little puffs of air into your eye

one time i jumped so much that i hit the wall with my elbow cause of that stuff

jesus christ i loving hate it