Poll

Random Poll Out Of Nowhere

Scream like a girl
Go on crimespree
Do stuff with family
Waste it on the BLF
End it in an instant

Author Topic: You have one year left to live  (Read 3389 times)

I would try to age older then 21 and go enlist in the US marines, i would probably only get basic done but, hell, at least i got training done.

I have exactly 31556925 seconds left to live, regardless of what actions I take or fail to take?

First man on Mars.  Solar radiation does nothing to me, and I don't need all that heavy food and water!

Run into a brony convention armed with multiple weapons, begin spraying, be known as a hero for cleansing the gene pool

I would take as many people down with me as I could.


i would kill all mondays, ricemondays, sandmondays, jews and just plain mondays

my name is not important



I have exactly 31556925 seconds left to live, regardless of what actions I take or fail to take?

First man on Mars.  Solar radiation does nothing to me, and I don't need all that heavy food and water!
What about solaX

remove my parents' eyes and kill my brother. Those are things I would do. I want the rest of their lives to be facing the torment of being blind and losing both of their sons within a short period of time.
I'd say this justifies what I wrote on the just let it all out thread.


I don't hate Taciturn's guts enough anymore to kill him in that scenario, but I might pay one or two of my larger friends to beat the tar out of him on a regular basis and go on a year long road trip across the country with some of my pals or something.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 03:18:55 PM by Plethora »


Probably live my life as I have been now.

Got a lot planned for next year  :panda:

id bone as many girls as i possibly can then afterwards go on tour around indiana to apologize to everyone ive wronged, like say if i called them a stuffhead or something in the fifth grade or some stuff like that

id then put all my efforts into completing the 7 sacraments of the catholic church and spend my last months as a priest

I would be the best boyfriend I possibly could to my GF for a few months to make her as happy as possible before I tell her the news.
Stay with my GF and my family for as much as I can, make every minute count.
On my last day, I would just be very nervous but accept my fate, never leaving my family's and GF's sight, gonna be with them with my last few minutes on earth.

(I'm not a violent person like whatsoever, so I wouldn't do any crazy stuff before I die)