Some more JVS ports?

Author Topic: Some more JVS ports?  (Read 851 times)

I do know for the fact that we (I think) have the garage door, the light switch, security door, normal door, and glass door, but we could port some more right? Can we port all of the doors from JVS content?

Or we can probably port everything, I'm patient to wait a bit for that.

Yes, I know I could just use the JVS mod itself, but I don't want to. There's a few issues with it in my server, removing it was all I could do to fix some problems. Anyway, back to ports.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 04:12:10 PM by Spartan224 »

Maybe THIS could port the models?

Maybe that'll come in handy

Yes, I could port it all. Such a pain in the ass though. I doubt anyone will spend that much of their free time porting that many doors.

Isn't Legacy_Content JVS made by Badspot?

It would be nice to have a new Animated Brick System again, but started from the ground up.

Legacy_Content
Support_LegacyDoors, which was actually made by Rotondo.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 04:15:11 PM by dargereldren »

Yes, I could port it all. Such a pain in the ass though. I doubt anyone will spend that much of their free time porting that many doors.

Maybe you could get a few others to help you with the ports as well? I want to, but I'm inexperienced.

Isn't Legacy_Content JVS made by Badspot?
No. It pretty much just makes JVS run one 1 event and fixes some issues that JVS had.

Support_LegacyDoors, which was actually made by Rotondo.
Oh I guess I never noticed for some reason.
No. It pretty much just makes JVS run one 1 event and fixes some issues that JVS had.
Well I guess its better, how hard would it be make a new content system that would handle the doors that already exist better?