Author Topic: A new "good" slave rp is back  (Read 3642 times)

yeah i joined the server once and quickly got permabanned
half the blame was on me for loving around the other half was on the horrible experience of the rp that made me want to forget around
it was me actually nevermind
Judging by your behaviour in Cavik's server this doesn't really surprise me

I happen to be an Admin on this server (quite an active one I do say so myself, and say what you will but I can assure you I am not a badmin) and yes, Blight jumps the gun quite a bit. I'll talk to him about it.

I'm doing my best atm, to clean up the server and get a few things straightened out.

Another thing, I know the name "Slave RP" sounds bad, but the server itself is really not. Think more of it as a sort of Half Life Occupation RP, like the Combine and all that. I'm also trying to be on it more, so I can improve the administration and the build itself (IE: No copy and pasted buildings, or unreasonable bans.)
In Half Life the Combine don’t rape the Citizens.

I dont rape the citzens. Like I said, Im doing work to clean up the server. Hopefully with slight, or full removal of the Rape Mod.

wtf this server looks awesome as hell

op is butthurt obv

wtf this server looks awesome as hell

op is butthurt obv
Get the feeling you are one of Danna's admins.

We need evidence, your word alone isn't though.
server is legit crap, if you wander off you get fetched and if you keep walking Danna types in all caps and shuts the server down.
/support

Right, so I went on there today, played as a female, watched some stuff go down. Captain Johnson, an admin, was freaking the heck out over people doing the one thing that is fun for bored people who's slave rp involves going from a mine to a bunk continuously if you chose male character (female characters get impregnated, milked, and generally just special interestized to stuff).

Here's a pic that requires more backstory. To keep it PG, basically my (female) character was milked like a cow, and then had a vibrator put on her, well... She then also got her (going to use the term "ladybits" here as I don't know alien anatomy) sucked, or something. As someone with an actual female you-know-whats it was quite disturbing. I signed up for a slave rp, but not all female slaves were used for loveual reasons in history, so why should the only choice for female slaves in a roleplay be basically going along with whatever special interest the owner desires at the time?

And if that isn't enough, as soon as the scene I just described transpired, this happened:

I was promoted in the gamemode from female slave to "trained" female slave, and spawned with an armada of guns. Like what the heck? Then Captain Johnson and this other person who I think might've been the host (I couldnt see names) go on a shooting spree.

All being said not everyone on there was a terrible roleplayer, I just felt like the admin choice is a  bit bad, and the storyline is special interestized to stuff if you pick female.

I got bored quickly after joining this server so i walked around, and i found a loving PROBING ROOM. I'm Dead serious. also the admins will all of a sudden do something so creepy where they basically force to people to forget eachother in a room. Ill try to go to the server if its up and get a screen cap

/support

holy loving christ
why are so many people bumping topics
that's 3 (probably more) topics within 2 hours

This was dead for 2 months, but yeah the server is loving awful.

I got bored quickly after joining this server so i walked around, and i found a loving PROBING ROOM. I'm Dead serious. also the admins will all of a sudden do something so creepy where they basically force to people to forget eachother in a room. Ill try to go to the server if its up and get a screen cap

/support

ewwww secks is icky :(:(:(:(:(:(

Who would want to RP as a slave anyway?