Tear Gas Launcher

Author Topic: Tear Gas Launcher  (Read 1042 times)

Hi, I would like a 6 barrel (but unlimited ammo) tear gas launcher, like this one http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110831121608/callofdutyfanon/images/5/5d/M32.jpg
that shoots small canisters, and when they hit the ground they bounce and then poof in a 10x10 radius, making white smoke that blinds and slows the victim, with smoke effects similar to the Smoke Signal http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=225650.0.. Thank you

neat idea
i'll use it on my furcon server

well lmao i'm gonna need to get used to posts like this.. i'm literally asking for this mod, making a riot server, already have rioter bots and riot police bots set up.. but do use it at furcon, you're going to need riot control for that place. bring a riot shield and a bomb squad suit too, just in case. :p
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 06:10:11 PM by Elemental Wolf »

It'll probably get failed, as it sounds abusable.

Well so is

literally everything

Unless it breaks something or allows people to do malicious things such as use eval it won't be. I have yet to see a case of an overpowered weapon getting failed simply for being too powerful (see fixed mininuke, nuclear missile mod, etc).

Unless it breaks something or allows people to do malicious things such as use eval it won't be. I have yet to see a case of an overpowered weapon getting failed simply for being too powerful (see fixed mininuke, nuclear missile mod, etc).
I have a raycasting railgun nuke that's like 20x as powerful as the Mininuke called the Leviathan.  Probably would be failed as soon as it would release.  :P

I have the pack of the Homing,spamming or Quadkimbo Ion Cannon.

And the ACNRHKLAHBSLFGSG(L).

Would only work in a minigame, meaning it wouldn't cause side effects to the shot player, outside of a minigame.

Anyways, any of you up for it? I'm making a riot RP.. I already have riot police bots set to walk in a line, and rioting bots with clubs, now all we need is a  tear gas launcher. If you feel that it will be overpowered (even with the minigame limitation above), just send me a PM
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 05:39:15 PM by Elemental Wolf »

cmon someone make this it would be amazing
especially for my furcon rp