Blood Bowl 2015 - Gladiator Based Fighting Game

Author Topic: Blood Bowl 2015 - Gladiator Based Fighting Game  (Read 532 times)

Blood Bowl 2015!

Hey guys, Blood Bowl is here, and I want you and your friend to join the action.

What is Blood Bowl?

- Blood Bowl is basically Gladiators made into a Sport.
- There will be 8 Teams of two people, then when we only have 4 Teams left, we will take a weeks break.
- There will be a specific set of rules but we haven’t decided yet what they will be.

How do me and my friend(s) sign up to play?

- PM me and tell me your BL_ID and your friends name and his/her BL_ID, AND your Team name, remember, only the first 8 people to PM will get to play Blood Bowl with their Friend.

- Like I said earlier, we haven’t decided yet when we will host the Blood Bowl yet but me and my friend, Elijoria  Musicbullet, will soon make a decision, it will most likely be on the Weekend.

- If you do get chosen, I will PM you back and tell you when to join the server so we can all talk about what day is best to do the game. If you can’t make it, then your team will be disqualified and you will be replaced with a backup team.

What is the Reward if we win?

- There isn’t really a Reward, so I bet this will probably discourage you from wanting to join, but you will get to be put in the Hall of Fame.

Teams

TBA

the premise is cool but i'm miffed about you treating it as an actual tournament instead of a normal deathmatch server

I hope you're using something besides the dueling weapons because they are so bad.

I hope you're using something besides the dueling weapons because they are so bad.
I wasn’t so sure yet, do you have any recommended Add-ons?

the premise is cool but i'm miffed about you treating it as an actual tournament instead of a normal deathmatch server
Imo, I think it would be fun to host something like this.