your thoughts?

no
1 (11.1%)
no
0 (0%)
no but it's the third option
8 (88.9%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: should whites be taxed for being white?  (Read 138505 times)

it's a simple question, unless you wanna get philosophical about man-juice

Thick, watery is just milk

well I mean if your cum is thin and watery, it has more aerodynamic potential to shoot farther, but you can get a nice drizzle with really thick cum.

however, when you strike a perfect balance, you can get some thick shots. the resulting patterns are almost like abstract art.

well I mean if your cum is thin and watery, it has more aerodynamic potential to shoot farther, but you can get a nice drizzle with really thick cum.
no, that doesn't have any validity whatsoever.

It'll have the same cross section so the co-efficient of drag will be the same.

The entire loving thread....

what about the volume of the shot. surely it's lighter, so when it's ejected, each stream will be able to go farther. or at least it would fall slower, as opposed to heavier cum

Blockland Forums: That place where you discuss how aerodynamic your jizz is

i guess ur all ur QUACKED up 2 be hahahhaa

lmao

rofl

the joke actually makes no sense I just wanted to use quacked up in a sentence

editors note: are you *Duck on my snapchat

*proof i know how to use capital letters
DUDE i was trying to implement quack into that post but i couldnt loving think of how to
and yes i am duck

Well I'm pretty sure it does, but not in the way you think it does.
At t=0, they would appear the same. After time passes though, the watery kind breaks apart due to the force exerted by the air on the glob overcoming the surface tension of it, therefore turning the watery glob into smaller globs. The more sticky one would stay together better.
Since you break apart the watery one, assuming both types have the same total mass, the broken apart drops will have a larger combined total cross-sectional area, leading to a larger air resistance.
The sticky glob will, over time, have a larger mass-to-area ratio than the more watery glob. This means there will be less net drag force exerted on the sticky glob leading to a longer distance.

Yay

whoa...

the science of semen

i prefer going to church and praying to jesus