Poll

Blocko/Lego style vehicles or regular low poly?

Author Topic: Darryl's Star Wars (AOTC) Pack [POLL: Lego style vs low poly]  (Read 17192 times)

i like both
BUT if i had to choose id choose the non-lego styled one

The lego style is small and feels weird, as if it was fat

the other one has its proportions way better and feels more as if it was a star wars AAT

The lego style is small and feels weird, as if it was fat

the other one has its proportions way better and feels more as if it was a star wars AAT
The proportions are almost exactly the same, the only difference really is that the lego one has a slightly narrower (and taller) base. The other two lego variants have a wider and shorter base, but they're also huuuggeee. If I had made them, it would look ridiculously big in-game. That said, there's nothing stopping me from just changing the base to something like this one.

I'm surprised the poll is still so split, I would have expected it to have a clear winner by now. I'll leave it open for a few more days and then I'll finish off the winner.

The proportions are almost exactly the same, the only difference really is that the lego one has a slightly narrower (and taller) base. The other two lego variants have a wider and shorter base, but they're also huuuggeee. If I had made them, it would look ridiculously big in-game. That said, there's nothing stopping me from just changing the base to something like
I meant in real life and BL, it feels weird

but yea the other lego are huge

Im not letting this topic leave 1st page.

LOW POLY FLATSHADE WIIIINS?

LOW POLY FLATSHADE WIIIINS?
It would appear so!

Im not letting this topic leave 1st page.
It's probably best if you do for now. I'm a bit tied up in fallout 4. Progress will be slower until the novelty wears off a bit.

Watch the star wars the clone wars animated film while your at it.

Can you make sure that the physics are a lot better than for Packer's?
Also, about those rank pauldrons and kamas?

Can you make sure that the physics are a lot better than for Packer's?
Which vehicles of his specifically had issues?

Also, about those rank pauldrons and kamas?
I'm not making these for a couple of reasons. The first is that the lego versions of these pieces look stupid imo. I don't think they will look good in blockland. The second reason is that I'm quite limited in how many things I can attach to the player.

Going to try and get the low poly AAT fully working in-game and then I'll polish up the model.

Which vehicles of his specifically had issues?
The X-Wing could go through bricks (or maybe it was just ModTer bricks?), and they all had bad handling, and when they collided with something they just "BOING"'d off of it. I would appreciate it if your vehicles actually exploded on collision instead of falling backwards a little.
I'm not making these for a couple of reasons. The first is that the lego versions of these pieces look stupid imo. I don't think they will look good in blockland. The second reason is that I'm quite limited in how many things I can attach to the player.
I wasn't thinking Lego... again, you should watch the TV series.

Going to try and get the low poly AAT fully working in-game and then I'll polish up the model.
Great! Can't wait 'till it's done'n'released!