Some kid got shot in the head a few blocks away from me two days ago.

Author Topic: Some kid got shot in the head a few blocks away from me two days ago.  (Read 1207 times)

Dang.

I remember around '08 when some guy shot two people in a Steak n Shake around 10 miles from my house at the time. We almost ate there the day before.

applebees is gay and so is most chain restraunts

eat at local indipendent bussinesses because they are always best, like St Elmo's Steakhouse in indianapolis, but its like 150 for a filet mignon and shrimp roostertail so yeeeet

theres also tie-dye grill near me that has been nominated twice for best hamburgers in the midwest and has loving dank as forget chili, like holy stuff their chili is so damn good and everything is hippie-ish, named after stuff, like a subs specific name would be the yellow submarine

theres also a really small place with like 4 tables closeby called bahama bobs and they have loving dank mahi even though im 700 miles away from the atlantic

holy stuff, that happened not very far from my school

we heard an announcement warning us about it that day

This literally happened a block away from my school.
We thought he got stabbed wtf

Odd stuff always goes down outside that particular applebees. One kid was beat up there in broad daylight a couple years ago. Tbh i only go that way if i have to go to 7/11
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 07:00:04 AM by PhantOS »

Whenever I go to a Taco Bell bathroom, since we're on the topic of resturaunt bathrooms for whatever reason, I see the smiles of the damned who didn't survive the stuff tsunamis that came from their star fishes. Because they didn't survive, there ended up being stuff overflowing to the obligatory bathroom drains.

Holy forget. He's probably dead if it's in the head. My condolences.