Author Topic: I feel too old to play this game at times  (Read 1530 times)

Thats bound to happen with any game thats played for hours on end. Had up to nearly 1000 of Team fortress 2 before I just got burned out of it.
Yeah the same happened to me with BL, I used to play it almost every chance I got. Bad decision on my end

I've played (and enjoyed) worse.

I'd play blockland online if it were possible for me. I don't feel too old.

how does it feel being an adult

I'm almost 26 and have a real job and everything. I still play Blockland regularly. It's a good creative outlet to unwind on and chat with people.

games are seen in society as something that only kids like but if you think about it, if you're under the age of 35 you've been around video games your entire life so i don't think a 28 year old playing blockland is crazy

now if he's on BLF calling a 13 year old a cigarette, that's a different story lol.

read topic title and expected this to be a rule #5

was pleasantly surprised to see it wasn't, but an actual honest legit question

I dont think you are ever too old to play a video game. You can only be too young, for some, depending on your age.

You're never too old to play a game, as long as you enjoy it and have fun.

Gonna turn 19 next January.

Hell no I dont feel old.

I did try to play roblox again at one point.....

Playing Blockland is fine no matter what age you are. Getting wrapped up in the drama can be reserved for the children.

I feel like a lot of people here sure are stretching the truth about their age tho smh

I feel like a lot of people here sure are stretching the truth about their age tho smh
How do you mean? Saying they're older than they are, or younger?

How do you mean? Saying they're older than they are, or younger?
much older. I mean it's not hard to find a rough estimate on how old someone is based on their behavior.

much older. I mean it's not hard to find a rough estimate on how old someone is based on their behavior.
True, but there are a lot of people who will also buck the trend.

Plenty of older people who are loving dimwits, and plenty of younger people who are more mature.

I like to think I reflect my age.