Author Topic: "Your mission should you choose to accept it..."  (Read 1796 times)

I feel like mission with "Kill player B" would just resort in person A just shoots everyone till he finds the right guy and makes it hardly challenging.
That is why the mission will also be to not damage other players or he would fail.

That is why the mission will also be to not damage other players or he would fail.

What if somebody baits him

If he can't damage them then how will this work

I think he meant that damaging other players in that other than your target.

I think this is a great idea, and I hope it works!
My idea for this:
  • Everyone spawn with 1 life in an open city, etc. with a Slayer (Or just normal...) minigame running with a 15 minute round time.
  • Upon spawning, players each receive 3 different missions that they can complete for points, the point value based on the difficulty.
  • If you complete one of the three missions you were given, you'll get a new set of 3 missions to chose one from and complete.
  • Continue doing missions for the whole 15 minutes and the person with the most points from doing missions wins!

A problem I just came up for this is that some players are going to get really good at the missions and be able to do them really fast, so maybe have a few different city builds with different defense systems, etc.

A problem I just came up for this is that some players are going to get really good at the missions and be able to do them really fast
How is that a problem?
Every game/gamemode has some players getting really good, it's called skill

How is that a problem?
Every game/gamemode has some players getting really good, it's called skill
The problem, is that they'll eventually run out of jobs to do, so you either need a lot of them, or you need a few maps so they can't get too used to them.

Also an idea I just came up with is that you could have some smaller mission parameters different every time (or have a cycle of them)

If his mission does not include damaging anyone (example: ride in vehicle X) then the player will not be able to damage anyone.
If his mission does include damaging anyone (example: protect object X from person Y) then he will only be able to damage person Y.
If his mission includes damaging everyone (example: kill person X while not damaging anyone) then he will be able to damage not only player X but everyone since everyone is included in his mission.

What if somebody baits him
Do they know each others missions?
Because if they don't, then it won't be possible to bait someone.

Why isn't anyone doing this

I have a few mission ideas

Observe X

Injure x

Talk to x

Do a certain thing with x (Like poker or something else, I don't really know.)

This sounds really fun.

Your mission(s), should you choose to accept...

Deliver (item) to (player) before (time)
Crash a car into (player)
Parachute 30 blocks (six 5x height blocks)
Shoot (player vehicle) with (item)
Paint (player/block) pink
sit on (player)
Hug somebody
spawn (vehicle) and drive for 30 seconds