Author Topic: If you could be the president of the US, what would you do first?  (Read 10788 times)

if your religion asks of you to amputate your baby's legs that would not be okay in any modern civilization, religion or not
But chopping of a babies leg doesn't have a health benefit so of course it wouldn't be ok

idk about you but 'little bit of skin' > dried, desensitized glans
I do disagree with this. I think foreskin generally looks pretty gross. and I'm not upset that I'm cut
but I don't think it should be done to kids
But chopping of a babies leg doesn't have a health benefit so of course it wouldn't be ok
what health benefit do you think circumcision has?

Circumcision used to have benefits because it wasn't as easy to regularly wash your richard. But now, that's not an excuse. There's no reason to needlessly cut off parts of peoples richards without their consent.

you can't hide skittles in your foreskin if you get it removed.

you can't hide skittles in your foreskin if you get it removed.
Taste the rainbow!
what health benefit do you think circumcision has?
It helps keep the area from being infected

Circumcision used to have benefits because it wasn't as easy to regularly wash your richard. But now, that's not an excuse. There's no reason to needlessly cut off parts of peoples richards without their consent.
Plus it was mainly done as a religious practice by the jews.
See: Brit milah

quit, way too much forgetin responsibility, a ton of people want you dead, and because of the last president's actions, people will either love or abhor you.

forget that.