LEGO Stud

Poll

How would you scale the art of the stud? (poll resets every update)

10/10
13 (10.7%)
9/10
3 (2.5%)
8/10
3 (2.5%)
7/10
4 (3.3%)
6/10
2 (1.7%)
5/10
4 (3.3%)
4/10
8 (6.6%)
3/10
5 (4.1%)
2/10
5 (4.1%)
1/10
74 (61.2%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Author Topic: LEGO Stud  (Read 11875 times)

Dude you're gonna get sued by Lego.

Dude I think you need to learn how to use paint.net for a while before you just start making things that are half baked, the lego logo was clearly ripped off an image and made transparent and the brick side is poorly done and has cut-off rounded edges.

I'm not telling you you suck or anything I'm just saying you should practice more before you release something like this, because while this is still better than your older attempts, you still have much work to do.

You can lock the thread by pushing the lock button down there, I recommend you do it so you don't get bashed into oblivion for you beginner work.

I'll admit it looks pretty good from that one in-game shot you have, but the actual image doesn't look good.  I would definitely clean it up and make it a little bit more professional before you get
bashed into oblivion for you beginner work.

You can stop trying now
Why? He will never get better if he doesn't try...

you realise you don't have to release everything you make, right
some stuff we're better off not knowing about.

everything you've made so far, for example

I would have made my own without the logo because brick tops don't have their own individual lines and no rotations so every "lego" symbol would face the same direction making it look weird.

Thats ugly as hell man

ok so i made one just so you can STOP making your stupid attempts

here take it and go away

Wow, what is wrong with you guys? Sp0nge80b's attempts haven't been the best, but all this hating and insulting feels really excessive and unjust, it's not even criticism at this point, you guys are just being rude to someone who is either not very experienced, or doesn't know any better

Wow, what is wrong with you guys? Sp0nge80b's attempts haven't been the best, but all this hating and insulting feels really excessive and unjust, it's not even criticism at this point, you guys are just being rude to someone who is either not very experienced, or doesn't know any better
we're telling him that he can carry on making them if he wants, but don't release it online.

That's fine and all, i guess, but as long as he is, you could tell him how to improve instead of ragging on him or telling him not to post them, he's not really gonna learn anything like that
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 01:08:57 PM by Masterlegodude »

That's fine and all, i guess, but as long as he is, you could tell him how to improve instead of ragging on him or telling him not to post them, he's not really gonna learn anything like that
yeah I agree with that though

the OP seemed to get better with every attempt but his latest stud is still lacking quality.

OP, take vitawrap's stud for example, its all smooth and nice looking. Your studs were always rough and low quality, try to mimic this and also practice more with paint.net or whatever you're using.

ok so i made one just so you can STOP making your stupid attempts
here take it and go away
vitawrap gets triggered part 1