Poll

which is better

85 (45.7%)
101 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Author Topic: Scenery's SUBURBIA  (Read 127885 times)

Tutorial should come with an Infomaniac bot to tell you what you wish to know

... no money in a bank?
yeah banks turned out to be a stuff holdout from city rpg and just a general pain in the ass to use because you had to go fetch money every time you wanted to buy something

you can still store weapons and other inventory items in them

How about player banks? Give us a safe to store money in.

How about player banks? Give us a safe to store money in.
I think it should be tested before deciding safes should be added.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 06:00:42 PM by Sylvanor »

you send me the wrong password
oh is there secret hosting happening rn? not that there's anything wrong with this.

oh is there secret hosting happening rn? not that there's anything wrong with this.

or maybe he's late to the testing by quite a while

« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 06:00:31 PM by Sylvanor »

the day i received the password i tried to join, it was wrong
send me a pm with the new so i can finally enjoy testing the mod thanks u

private testing is over. anything that needs testing will probably be tested internally

I didn't even get a pm tf?

I didn't even get a pm tf?
you are on the pm list, but i'll resend the old acceptance letter from a few weeks ago now so you can look at the tester's doc n stuff

is there testing?
maybe something changed, but 3 days ago we got this:
don't even ask me about when the next testing session will be held because i don't know.

edit: Any update on things over the past 3 days week?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 12:37:33 AM by Farad »

i'm not sure if i said anything about drug effects before and how i didn't want to add them because they just seemed pointless. well i have discovered they have a point now so they're back. and i'll be for real here no PR bullstuff about hyping suburbia up to be the best gamemode: these drug effects are insane. like they're so insane that they serve as a debuff for the op-ness of the drugs like that's how insane the visual effects are. i'm not sure if you remember bbs' cityrpg and the whimpy ass drug effects he had don't worry suburbia's drug effects are not as pusillanimous individual-ass as tinting your screen a different color. for instance one of them is what i imagine being drunk is exactly like and is way more forgetin intense than whatever gta 5's drunk effect is. i'm not going to detail any specifics because i want to see peoples' reactions to them in testing. anyways when you take a food with drugs in its ingredients you will experience the drug effects for a minute or two and they're so intense that you will not want to fight with them on. so you can't be in battle and quickly eat a drug food to save your life. that's why i added them back, drug foods are just too op to not have a debuff like the drug effects

anyways testing will happen in a couple weeks. act's are next week and i don't want to risk loving them up by hosting the second testing session earlier than the act's and taking time away from me studying. i have been making progress on bug fixing n stuff finally though. i haven't worked on suburbia in a couple weeks because you just get tired of working on this stuff after a year. but i want to finish it still so stay tuned for future updates

so you can steal people's money just by shooting them but in exchange you have to trip balls for the next 2 minutes