Poll

which is better

85 (45.7%)
101 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Author Topic: Scenery's SUBURBIA  (Read 128005 times)

I'd like to know what is being added and changed so I can adjust my supreme business plan accordingly.
a lot of stuff

Is it secret? If not, I'd like to know what is being added and changed so I can adjust my supreme business plan accordingly.
the most notable is a change to how money works as previously fixed prices on stuff like plants and drugs and laws are now affected by inflation so the more money in the economy the higher prices for that stuff are in order to dissuade the endless money hordes of ages past

in return for having a lot of money your peers will shoot you until you dont
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 05:06:47 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

update: laws visible in character gui and battle rifle/bad battle rifle and piety/inflation displaying in character gui

ok so this is a megaupdate of everything in the changelog that i can take a picture of. https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=287678.msg9466338#msg9466338 click that stuff if you want to know more details about what i have been doing in suburbia

you can now look at enacted laws in the character gui. if the laws are set to their default, they will not be displayed in the character gui. it's as loving simple as that.

second we have two new weapons: the battle rifle and bad battle rifle. the battle rifle does 15 damage per bullet, fires once every 0.09 seconds, and has a relatively large spread making it ineffective at longer ranges. the bad battle rifle does 7 damage per bullet, fires once every 0.09 seconds, has a relatively large spread, but has a very short effective range because the bullet velocity and bullet drop are insane. battle rifle costs 4 uranium to craft and i'm not sure how much the bad battle rifle might be 1-2 uranium to craft i haven't asked the big cheese about it yet forget you big cheese.

third is that we have piety (previously named karma forget you piety is more clear than karma because we don't have to specify good/bad karma now) displayed in the character gui. previously we did not want piety to be displayed to players and the exact piety level would only be known to the pope but forget that. inflation is something that we haven't implemented yet but if you want to read up on it read the post above this loving one you loving roostersucker god dammit i hate every loving body why the stuff did damn it autocorrect to dammit what the forget google chrome i hate you too holy stuff.

anyways testing might start next weekend (march 25-26) and this is bold because nobody likes to read these things even though they have important information in them. no forgetin guarantees though because the big loving cheese still hasn't finished writing the tutorial and i want to get the tutorial done before next testing session

who is big cheese?
destroyer of blocks is doing all the game design bullstuff and i'm doing the coding so he just tells me what to make

woah what the forget is that bad rifle

gun model bushido hid somewhere in tier's files

will it be the same testers sorry if you already answered I don't like reading I never learned it
also wtf why is it on the splatoon testing date, coincidence I think not.

stuff hit the fan today with classes starting back up, but I should be around for some testing this weekend. looking forward to breaking more things

no forgetin guarantees though because the big loving cheese still hasn't finished writing the tutorial and i want to get the tutorial done before next testing session[/b]

any progress on writing the tutorial?

any progress on writing the tutorial?
just finished coding it

inflation is something that we haven't implemented yet
nix is probably very mad right now

Anything for locking doors yet? Has that even been discussed?

What is the purpose of locking doors if people can easily fakekill bricks?

what farad said as well as brick trust basically performing this function via decollisioning

i think we already have doors that open to people with brick trust but dont quote me on that

the code idea of the door is kind of unnecessary and it would be better if you could just give permission to people to use the door outright as most lot activity is done on the lots of online players anyway
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 11:33:16 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »