Poll

which is better

85 (45.7%)
101 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Author Topic: Scenery's SUBURBIA  (Read 127890 times)

dont worry i got the bear ass joke

capping points like a tdm to get resources?
iunno if i like that idea

capping points like a tdm to get resources?
iunno if i like that idea
we felt a resource should involve violence in some overt way and what better resource than the gun one

also we are considering some sort of random event system tied to god where the priest has to do some stuff to please him and if god isnt pleased bad thing happen. favor with god goes down when people start eating each other and drugs get dealed and stuff. when god is pleased stuff like money raining from the sky can happen and when god isnt pleased stuff goes down.

anyway we need suggestions for random events
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 04:04:43 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

hey look i got my name back hurrah

so i got a bit bored with working on foods so i made something to cleanse my programming palate

this server will be able to generate aerial images of the build and i'm totally going to have a big gallery with an image of the build for every single day the server is up

edit: i'm going to generate a full 1 to 1 scale scanning every single stud on the server picture
its going to take literally hours but expect something spectacular

click the image to enlarge (2148x2192, total of 4,708,416 studs on the map scanned, spanning 1 hour and 45 minutes)

that is one hell of a picture right there

if anyone loves the image as much as i do have a 16:9 wallpaper for it: http://puu.sh/ltXvC/b7653a3ec8.png
(if you have a dumb 16:10 monitor for whatever reason like me have a 16:10 background http://puu.sh/ltYE7/d1088b12a5.png)

i'm working on food now and we're running a little short on ideas for foods. suggest some foods (like pizza, tacos, nachos, ect) for us to add
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 06:05:00 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

That image looks really cool

so i've gotten a lot of the food done
you have to craft it and it is exactally like how destroyerofblocks posted
for certain foods, you get buffs such as jump buffs and speeds bonuses and damage bonuses n crap

also emoticons
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 09:58:00 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 04:15:17 PM by CharlesSpeaking »

« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 05:31:56 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

i think the "promotes corruption" is a pro honestly bcus it makes people be jerks which makes them get robbed also implement a way to rob people
okay random idea
dying is like really big
and
you lose everything except for say 10% of your wealth
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 09:21:33 PM by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion »

although we plan on making death something other than 99% of the time an inconvenience that is far too harsh in a game where death can come so liberally

bump to let people know this isn't dead
there's a bit of a development hiatus at the moment because all my homework and projects are due next week and i need to work on them. i don't expect any work to be done on this until january
right now im making a .dll on the side that allows for client environments which im going to use for the coolest drug effects ever known to man
here's some pictures of me developing and these pictures are really interesting and i feel as if i should post them

be thrilled

we still need loops from non-mainstream music genres right now, we're being a little too liberal with the discos and we need other stuff to make the music more diverse
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 10:30:10 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »