Poll

which is better

85 (45.7%)
101 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Author Topic: Scenery's SUBURBIA  (Read 127938 times)

there will be plenty of good laws

Don't make your gui require a keybind, that's the dumbest stuff because you will end up with so many keybinds you can't remember. Instead have small buttons on the bottom left, that you can click by releasing mouse with m.

yeah i have no available keys for a bind so an alternate option would be nice

there will probably be something like /mayor that will open up the gui

Ehh. Having a servercmd defeats a large part of having a gui.

there will probably be something like /mayor that will open up the gui
You should make buttons on the bottom of the screen like how LoB client has them that would access various GUIs.
The benefit of that is you can dynamically add/remove buttons to the bottom screen based on user's job and whatever.

You should make buttons on the bottom of the screen like how LoB client has them that would access various GUIs.
The benefit of that is you can dynamically add/remove buttons to the bottom screen based on user's job and whatever.
This so much.

we've gotten a little burned out working on suburbia so we're cleansing our palate with a tournament gamemode
so yeah this will be on hiatus for like a week or two so there's not going to be much happening in this thread until then

i really hope you make cooking actually take some effort, when cooking is just regular crafting it's a huge let-down
i want to make my lobster tacos not just jam everything together and have it added to my inventory

also if anyone is interested i might stream suburbia when its in the final phases of dev
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 11:26:45 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »