Scenery's SUBURBIA

Poll

which is better

85 (45.7%)
101 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Author Topic: Scenery's SUBURBIA  (Read 127883 times)

i have decided that my ban and him stopping hosting is not merely a coincidence, he must have stopped hosting because he realized that he needed my greatness in the server and could not host his server without it. yar har
my theory is that panpour's cityrpg was nearing its end and panpour decided that he would lengthen its life by completely resetting the server

but the socks were the only players that had any possessions that mattered so he just kicked them out and called it a reset

i enjoy capitalism

Panpour5's server is complete stuff. I got banned for talking back to a badmin after he got mad at me for hammering a parked car lol. People are also allowed to climb into restricted areas with a ghost brick exploit. Panpour5 is a mess!

Your drug empire overpowered his badmin empire

Panpour5's server is complete stuff. I got banned for talking back to a badmin after he got mad at me for hammering a parked car lol. People are also allowed to climb into restricted areas with a ghost brick exploit. Panpour5 is a mess!
i can promise that suburbia will not have you banned you for doing any of these things

i went to panpours and the first thing i saw was someone who said they were making a game almost get banned by the host because he couldnt tell the difference between "host" and "game". i mean surely the host also has to follow the rule of "use common sense".

i can promise that suburbia will not have you banned you for doing any of these things
so if i were to bust into someone's home through shifty cough ramming a vehicle into it cough means, would i not be banned??
if so please put the most jank vehicle you can find in this thank you

so if i were to bust into someone's home through shifty cough ramming a vehicle into it cough means, would i not be banned??
if so please put the most jank vehicle you can find in this thank you
if you somehow manage to do it i probably wouldn't ban you but i would tell you to knock it off

and besides you wouldn't actually need to use that tactic anyways because C4 will be able to get through anything so there won't be some bullstuff keypad defense that you can't break

this is the best just from me reading the guaranteed features.

basically taking drugs make you better at combat but have the massive downside of turning the world that you see inside out as the sun turns into the face of nicolas cage and everything that you see turns into a rainbow

that's the moustache

also we're working on food now this project isn't dead even though we haven't been posting a lot recently

In my opinion Drugs should be Risky to make, high chance of failing, expensive to make, and difficult to make, but have a high reward. not just clicking them once every day and then knifing them.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 11:30:38 AM by PhantOS »

Another Idea: As a high ranking police officer you can be a cloaker

To make homes more valuable to people, maybe they can be a place to store, cook, and eat food. (You can't eat a whole turkey, you gotta cut it up) You could also sleep, store over-the-counter medication for healing. Also, almost every City RPG I see start you off as a hobo, with no house, but that just makes things annoying for others, and it makes crime easier when a bunch of unarmed/newbies are roaming around for pickpockets. To solve this, you could have apartments that are really small/stuffty in condition, but are free, and act as a starting room for them to spawn in.